Weston Red Barn Farm

Weston, MO · View map · Visit website

About Weston Red Barn Farm

Weston Red Barn Farm is a children's educational farm and orchard located in Weston, MO, 10 minutes north of Kansas City International Airport. We feature two separate wedding venues on our pristine hilltop farm.

The Red Barn, a renovated tobacco barn, exudes vintage charm. With 360 degree views and two large patios, it's perfect for those seeking an idyllic farm setting.

The Timber Barn is a custom-built, white oak timber-frame barn that has rewritten the book for rustic elegance. The Timber Barn is features over 2500 square feet of outdoor patios with panoramic views that go for miles. The Timber Barn is climate-controlled and available year-round.

51 Reviews for Weston Red Barn Farm

51 Weston Red Barn Farm Reviews

K
Featured
K Owings

Married on 10/13/2018

Do not hesitate to book this extraordinary venue!

I grew up going to Weston Red Barn Farm during the annual Applefest. It is the first place I thought of when I got engaged. My fiancé (now husband ) fell in love with the Timber Barn immediately, just ... Read more like I hoped he would. It was designed with thought from every angle, barely needs any embellishment & is so versatile, not to mention to AMAZING views no matter what direction you face! We planned this wedding long distance (from Los Angeles) over two years. Donovan was fantastic about communicating from the day we committed. He was very flexible with allowing us to visit multiple times, very clear about about to maximize our time & space & on the wedding day, I found he was a positive presence who seemed just as enthusiastic about the wedding as we were (despite the fact that we does this multiple times a weekend every weekend). The wedding was everything we wanted it to be & more. At the center of it was this fantastic barn on a hill. I highly recommend Weston Red Barn Farm.

Brittany
Brittany Zarda Brown

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Venue

Weston Red Barn Farm is hands down one of the most beautiful wedding venues in the Kansas City area. We chose the Timber Barn to have our wedding and reception and it was a stunning outdoor setting ... Read more that felt like we were off the grid. Donovan is an expert at weddings and receptions and helped us so much, from the table set up to all of my little questions, he was responsive and kind throughout the whole process. Our wedding was a dream and I can't imagine having it somewhere else than the Timber Barn!

A
Alexis

Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding

I'm so happy we used this venue. The owners are absolutely amazing and make you feel like family. They help with anything the possibly can and are willing to do anything. And to top it all off, the ... Read more venue is gorgeous! We had so many compliments about how beautiful everything was! We love The Weston Red Barn Farm!