Westshore Yacht Club- The Bay Club

Tampa, FL · View map

About Westshore Yacht Club- The Bay Club

The Bay Club at Westshore Yacht Club is a full banquet facility for all your event needs. We can hold any event from an intimate 10 person luncheon to a lavish 300 guest waterfront wedding. We offer onsite catering, full liquor bar, bridal room & grooms rooms to get ready for the special day, sunsets on the bay everyday and the comfort that it will all be taken care of for your special event.

Please contact our Event Coordinator, Amy Winkleman at 813-489-1415 or amy.winkleman@vestaforyou.com

19 Reviews for Westshore Yacht Club- The Bay Club

19 Westshore Yacht Club- The Bay Club Reviews

C
Clarissa

Married on 01/19/2019

Prettiest view and best venue for a ceremony and venue!

I would recommend this venue to anyone. Not only does the venue and view speak for itself, the day of coordinator, Any, is the best there is! Having our wedding here was a dream and it was everything ... Read more my husband and I wanted and more. Best place in Tampa, hands down.

A
ALEANA

Married on 03/03/2018

Location, sunset and a fantastic staff! We couldn’t have done it without them all. If your looking for a venue that is not only one of the most lovely and a staff does anything they can to make your ... Read more event special and memorable look no further than Westshore Yacht Club. Thank you for everything Amy & Julie we can’t wait to see you at our next event.

D
Diana

Married on 11/06/2016

This venue is amazing. Amy the coordinator is so helpful and professional. I am looking forward to our big day! Read more This venue is amazing. Amy the coordinator is so helpful and professional. I am looking forward to our big day!