WestWend

4 Reviews for WestWend

4 WestWend Reviews

User3458903

2+ years ago

The band was definitely one of the most special parts of our wedding. They were fabulous, and I would recommend them to anyone to use for their event. They were great to plan with before the wedding, ... Read more and on the day of, they just added to the great atmosphere of the wedding. Wendy and Jonathan (the singers) are so talented and I am so glad we hired them to play at our wedding. They even learned some special songs just to sing for us!

User4434930

2+ years ago

If you are looking for a young, fresh, modern bluegrass band, look no further than WestWend! No way we could have chosen a more perfect band for my daughter's wedding. Everyone went on and on about ... Read more them. Just fabulous!

N
Nathalia

Married on 06/22/2014

Beautiful music! Could not have asked for better! They played for my ceremony (acoustic) and my reception. Many of the guests commented on them and enjoyed them very much! Read more Beautiful music! Could not have asked for better! They played for my ceremony (acoustic) and my reception. Many of the guests commented on them and enjoyed them very much!