Whim Catering

Dripping Springs, TX · View map · Visit website

About Whim Catering

Whim Catering is a professional wedding and event catering company based in Dripping Springs, Texas. This full-service custom caterer offers delicious menus carefully customized to fit your specific event, appeal to your personal tastes, and accommodate dietary restrictions.

Cuisine
The cuisine offered by Whim Catering was carefully curated by executive chef Rob McMahon and his culinary team. This team specializes in offering custom menus according to their clients personal needs and theme. Whim Catering offers a variety of dining services such as buffet style, hors d'oeuvres, stations, family style, and much more.

Whim Catering offers their catering expertise and excellent customer service to each event they serve. The on-site staff will ensure that the food quality remains at its highest level and everything is running smoothly. Additionally, this catering company offers alcoholic beverages and full set up of tables, chairs, linens, and much more.

20 Reviews for Whim Catering

20 Whim Catering Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing, delicious, beautiful

Courtney at Whim took care of everything.. Even all my last minute changes and indecissiveness with colors and arrangements. She was great and I would highly recommend working with her. The food was ... Read more fantastic and everyone is still raving about it. We wanted a twist on clastic Austin, Texas food and Whim outdid themselves. The rentals were perfect and made our wedding feel like a dream. Highly recommend!

Sharla
Sharla

Married on 10/04/2018

You’ll wish you had more food!

Ok so here’s the thing... I couldn’t wait to get to the reception because I knew that food was amazing! The tasting we had... Goodness, so beyond what you think! I couldn’t believe how well the chef ... Read more truly cares about the presentation and my goodness that taste! I’ll put it this way, after you have the tasting, you’ll slap anyone that try’s to make it better! Just not possible. We asked our guest what they thought of everything and they kept bringing up how over the top the food was! You will not be disappointed!!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/02/2017

The ENTIRE Whim Catering team is A+ Rockstars! We envisioned an elevated Tex-Mex dinner with twists on some of our favorite dishes, and Whim knocked it out of the park! Read more The ENTIRE Whim Catering team is A+ Rockstars! We envisioned an elevated Tex-Mex dinner with twists on some of our favorite dishes, and Whim knocked it out of the park!