Whim Floral

Dripping Springs, TX · View map · Visit website

About Whim Floral

Whim Florals is a wedding florist service based in Dripping Springs and Austin Texas. These award-winning designers are the ideal complement to your wedding vision. Full-service design and consultations can be sourced from both their Dripping Springs and Austin showrooms.

Experience

Whim Florals has a floral design team with over 25 years of combined experience in crafting memorable arrangements in a variety of styles. From classic to modern, eclectic to romantic, they will create floral arrangements to suit.

You can avail of customized bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, aisle and altar decor, flower baskets, flower crowns, and more. This team offers consultations, samples, and venue visits as part of their event design. For your wedding celebration, they offer to deliver, set up, and take down these arrangements.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, Whim Florals also offer their services for other special events and celebrations. You can customize the look of your social or corporate event.

13 Reviews for Whim Floral

13 Whim Floral Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 08/25/2017

We didn't really know what we wanted in terms of flowers. So, we gave Whim our general colors, and they so wowed us! From the consultation even, she went back and gathered some flowers that looked ... Read more absolutely beautiful together. We were quite impressed and the final arrangments left us feeling the same! (: They also brought our flowers over already in their mason jars. It was super easy and convenient.

S
Stephanie

Married on 03/11/2017

The Whim florals team is great! We sat down several months before my wedding to discuss my theme and get a good idea of what I wanted, and they did not disappoint. Everything was so beautiful and ... Read more exactly how I pictured it to be. MY bouquet was my favorite floral design they put together. It cascaded down with beautiful greenery and blush roses. Whim florals is by far a great choice for your floral work. The Whim Rentals team is awesome! They worked with us to upgrade our Sperry tent to a larger size (due to the rain) just a few days before our wedding. They are easy to work with and have A LOT of great outside lounge furniture and beautiful dining sets.

B
breck

Married on 09/17/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Siobhan at Whim Floral's. She was absolutely wonderful, very personable and detailed. I LOVED how she never rushed our meetings and talked through ideas with me. ... Read more When it was all said and done the flowers were absolutely perfect, I could not have been happier!! I truly appreciate all of her hard work and the fact that she listened to my ideas :) A++++++ Thank you, Siobhan!!