Whimsical Welcomes

Collegeville, PA · View map

About Whimsical Welcomes

Whimsical Welcomes is a home-based, innovative floral design studio ownded and operated by a former elementary school teacher who trained at Longwood Gardens. I don't have the overhead of a flower shop so I can save you money. I am not distracted by the busy demands of a store so you and your wedding have my complete attention. You are my focus. I work as a team with my clients to develop creative floral designs specifically for your wedding. Whimsical Welcomes provides custom designs for each bride at affordable prices. I want each wedding to be unique and not one from a sample book or a package plan. I believe that every event should have it's own flair and personality. My imagination is at your disposal. Please visit my blog for up to date photos - www.whimsicalwelcomesflowers.blogspot.com and my website to contact me for more information. www.whimsicalwelcomes.com

101 Reviews for Whimsical Welcomes

101 Whimsical Welcomes Reviews

C
Cathy

Married on 11/09/2018

Highly Recommend Whimsical Welcomes

We highly recommend Whimsical Welcome (Leslie White) as your wedding florist. She is creative, cares deeply about what she does, and brings your vision to life. We spent 2 hours with Leslie discussing ... Read more discussing ideas, learning about flowers, but more importantly, Leslie is so creative in giving you an absolutely beautiful look while staying within your budget. Compared to other quotes what we received from Leslie was above and beyond what we thought we could ever have. Pictures will follow. We can't thank Leslie enough for her guidance throughout the process.

S
Steph

Married on 05/21/2017

Leslie is a gem. She was the florist for my sister's wedding in 2015 and hiring her was an easy decision for our wedding in 2017. She has decades of experience as a wedding florist; she knows both ... Read more flowers and wedding planning inside-and-out. We have very little knowledge of flowers, so we often had communicate via photographs of flowers which we liked or didn't like. Regardless of my limited knowledge, Leslie worked tirelessly to make sure that we would have flowers that we wanted and that were within our budget. Additionally, Leslie was immensely helpful on the day of the wedding. After dropping off flowers at the venue, she stayed for far longer than we would expect any standard florist. Based on her immense experience, she sensed that the venue staff were inexperienced. She ultimately took initiative to find items that the staff had misplaced (shephard hooks and mason jars) and did not leave until she trusted that everything had been tucked away. Overall: Leslie is detail-oriented and knowledgeable. She will advocate for you and work endlessly to make your wedding day exactly as you envision.

J
Julie

Married on 10/29/2016

Leslie was an absolute joy to work with! She is responsive, informative, and able to work within budget limitations. We emailed a few times to get all of the details just right as she truly cares ... Read more about creating the wedding that you want. She took the pictures that I loved and was able to recreate and expand upon my ideas. Thank you Leslie for the amazing job that you did!