Whimsie Photographie

Beaumont, CA · View map

About Whimsie Photographie

Sadi is a hopeless romantic at heart, and that romance has blossomed into a love affair with photography. You can feel in her images the emotion of ever moment captured. Her focus throughout the day is to document every last detail, combining both posed and candid moments for a complete memento of the day. Brides and grooms are always taken aback at the feelings captured in her still imagery. She maintains a specialized company geared towards providing high end whimsical wedding photography and videography.

In addition to her life as a photographer, Sadi is also a mom and wife. When she isn't shooting and editing, her days are filled with homeschooling her children Kilyk and Ella, and cuddling her husband Kyle. Kilyk, her oldest, was one of the original driving forces behind her start in photography and not much has changed, she loves capturing her beautiful children and all their silly personalities.

The Whimsie team has been praised time and again for their customer service, professionalism and high end wedding products. The passion behind the photographs stands out above others and brings the wedding day to life.

Kyle is an international wedding videographer who has shot films for the past seven years in southern California and all over the world. He is a soft spoken and kind hearted man who poors himself into his work and takes great pride in the incredible wedding videos he creates. His style of cinematography is very documentary and impactful, capturing real raw moments and lots of emotions. Want to see more of his work, check out our videography page here.

For the past seven years the Whimsie Photo and Video team has been providing Southern California couples with luxury wedding photography and videography. We have a wonderful staff of 4 photographers, 3 videographers, a full time editor and a customer service rep. Our team works very hard to provide the best customer service possible as well as incredible wedding and portrait photography. We focus not only on the creativity of the job but also the overall customer experience.
In addition to providing outstanding wedding photography, Sadi also offers a wide variety of photography workshops throughout southern California. A very open and giving person, she has put her heart into every aspect of her job and loves sharing that with others.

16 Reviews for Whimsie Photographie

16 Whimsie Photographie Reviews

B
Brianna

Married on 10/07/2017

Not only did our engagement photos come out absolutely amazing she made us feel so comfortable the entire time. I would use her again and she will be our family photographer now as well. Read more Not only did our engagement photos come out absolutely amazing she made us feel so comfortable the entire time. I would use her again and she will be our family photographer now as well.

K
Katie

Married on 09/04/2016

When my husband and I booked out Pine Rose wedding, we knew right away that we wanted Sadi and her husband Kyle to do our Photos. I cannot tell you how we drooled over her work while researching Pine ... Read more Rose Cabins. No only was she was the most delightful person to work with, she is funny, kind and extremely accommodating. She wasn't able to make it to our Scheduled Vendor day due to prior scheduling so she met us half way for our meeting at a Starbucks and dredged through the pouring rain to do it! Sadi has a magical way of catching the most candid photos but also staging you to look natural and magical in your surroundings. I am a huge fan girl and I truly adore her work. I plan on doing a boudoir shot with her in the near future. Thank you Sadi (and Kyle) for all that you do. <3 You will NOT Regret booking with Whimsie.

A
ayse

Married on 08/04/2015

I can't possible put into words how fabulous Sadi's work is! My husband and I chose to get married in California and after a lot of research we chose Sadi and Pinerose cabins as our vendors. She ... Read more made us feel completely at ease and very special on our wedding day, even though it was the first time we met. She made sure that we communicated regularly and asked any questions that I had in a timely matter. We also decided to have photos the day after our wedding to capture the true beauty of California as we both live in the UK.The photos are better than I imagined! I cant thank Sadi enough!!