Whiskey and Lace Events

Navarre, OH · View map

About Whiskey and Lace Events

Whiskey and Lace is a premiere vintage design and rental company, serving the whole state of Ohio. Accenting your special event with our timeless and handcrafted pieces is the perfect way to create a profound environment where your story begins...

12 Reviews for Whiskey and Lace Events

12 Whiskey and Lace Events Reviews

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough GREAT things about this company! They were able to sit down with me and truly understand what I wanted for my wedding! The rentals are absolutely amazing and I am so happy I ... Read more decided to book them for my wedding. The personal touches that Mandi added were perfect and way above and beyond! I will use them for other events in my life. Thank you again!

R
Ryan

Married on 10/07/2017

I would highly recommend this company to future Brides and Grooms! My wife had a vision and Mandi worked so hard to make that vision a reality. My wife was so excited on how beautiful everything ... Read more turned out for our wedding and that she did not have to worry about the small details. I cannot thank you guys enough for what you did for our wedding!

J
Jamie

Married on 03/18/2017

I would recommend Whiskey and Lace to every bride I come across. Brittany was beyond helpful and she made the day of my wedding so much less stressful. Everything was beautiful and just as I visioned ... Read more visioned it to be. Thank you guys so much!