Whistlestop Florist

East Syracuse, New York · View map · Visit website

About Whistlestop Florist

Whistlestop Florist Inc. is a premium wedding flower company that is based out of East Syracuse, New York. Since 1951 this passionate staff has become highly experienced and continue to deliver the most unique and beautiful flower arrangements in the industry. Choose the professionals and don’t settle for the supermarket flower look.

Whistlestop Florist Inc. is a well-known and highly-regarded company that specializes in several floral styles and premium services. Setup and cleanup come complimentary to ensure that you and your closest family and friends can enjoy the event without all the extra hassle. On the day of your event, the team will be prompt and friendly with their delivery and will be there to help you to make everything look perfect. Take this opportunity to work with the best in the flower business! Popular floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

K
Featured
Kristine

Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding flowers from Whistlestop Florist were incredible! Stunning and beautiful in every way. Kim and her team did a fantastic job! We could not have been happier! Read more Our wedding flowers from Whistlestop Florist were incredible!! Stunning and beautiful in every way. Kim and her team did a fantastic job! We could not have been happier!

Katelyn
Katelyn

Married on 06/29/2019

Such talent!

Kim did a beautiful job with our flowers! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. She replied promptly to all of our questions and last minute additions and their pricing was more ... Read more than fair. The bouquets and boutonnieres she created were exactly what I was picturing and were such a special part of our wedding day.

K
Karrie

Married on 02/09/2019

My flowers were perfect

I felt heard and understood right from the first meeting. They were responsive and the outcome was more then I could have ever imagined. Read more I felt heard and understood right from the first meeting. They were responsive and the outcome was more then I could have ever imagined.