Rudy's Redeye Grill

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Rudy's Redeye Grill

A warm and friendly environment for an affordable wedding celebration can be found at White Bear Lake in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. Gather family and friends to enjoy the wedding personalized to your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Customize your decorations in the grand ballroom or one of the banquet rooms. Up to 240 people can be accommodated. If you and your guests are ready to celebrate your special day with dancing, look no further than the 16-foot by 24-foot dance floor. Guests can sit and enjoy the celebration at round tables covered in ivory linen tablecloths. The couple and wedding party can enjoy the celebration at a separate head table. Skirting for the head, cake, and gift tables is available, along with tea light candles in glass votives and mirror tiles, adding to the ambiance of your special day. If you are looking for a place to open gifts the day after the wedding, you are in luck. A complimentary gift-opening room is available for the day following the wedding.

To help with the planning of the reception, the event venue coordinator is available to ensure the desired follow-through of your vision for your wedding and reception. For help with other services, the venue offers a list of preferred vendors for wedding cakes, décor rental, DJ services, florists, invitations, judges and photographers. To enhance the enjoyment of your wedding, White Bear Lake venue provides the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Lighting/sound

Cuisine
Catering is available through Rudy’s Redeye Grill. Couples can choose from hors d'oeuvres, entrees, and other food and drink items.

Accommodation
You and your guests can reserve rooms in the hotel, which can include a special rate. Reserve a block of rooms and choose from six room types including double queen rooms and whirlpool suites. The venue offers free parking for you and your guests – another appealing feature of this venue.

31 Reviews for Rudy's Redeye Grill

31 Rudy's Redeye Grill Reviews

Featured
User3342322

2+ years ago

The staff at White Bear Country Inn was AMAZING! They know how to put on an event and deal with the unexpected issues that arised. I was very impressed! Read more The staff at White Bear Country Inn was AMAZING!!! They know how to put on an event and deal with the unexpected issues that arised. I was very impressed!!

J
Jolene

Married on 06/10/2016

We loved this venue! The compliments I was receiving from my guests were that they loved the social hour and the rooftop. The staff was incredibly friendly and so helpful all the time. Molly did an ... Read more amazing job of making sure everything went smoothly. We also loved the use of doing both the ceremony and reception in one place and this place was perfect for it.

S
Sara

Married on 04/23/2016

From the beginning of working with Molly, it was fantastic! She was more than willing to meet with us multiple times to ensure all our questions were answered and all things we wanted or expected ... Read more would and did happen. We felt comfortable from the moment we made the decision of booking the venue. Everything went better than I ever expected and the service and food was amazing. The best part was Molly & team set up everything as I had asked from décor to centerpieces, to cake table, gift table etc. using the stuff I provided and did ALL the cleanup. That alone was worth the price of not having to deal with the stress of decorating before and cleaning up after. I would recommend WBCI and Molly and team to anyone. If I had to do it all over again, I would not even think twice about booking here. Thank you so much for everything and making sure our special day was indeed special and stress free!