White Birch Weddings & Events

Aspen, CO · View map · Visit website

About White Birch Weddings & Events

White Birch Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company based in Aspen, Colorado, specializing in Vail Valley and Aspen luxury weddings. Owner and Lead Wedding Planner Jessica Gillespie combines agility, thoughtfulness, and organizational skills to provide couples with a memorable experience that’s as seamless as possible.

This mountain-based wedding planner has been immersed in the local area for over six years, giving her an innovative perspective to designing your special day. Jessica has assisted with over 200 events and has experience planning a wide variety of weddings, such as civil, cultural, destination, non-religious, religious, and more. White Birch Weddings & Events offers the following services to help bring your dream wedding to life:

• Budget analysis

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 04/12/2019

Superior wedding planner

If you are getting married in Vail (or anywhere near), Jessica at White Birch is your girl! I live in Texas and hired Jessica as a partial planner because I had a pretty specific vision (and event ... Read more experience), but knew I needed boots on the ground and someone to help execute that vision locally. Cue Jessica Gillespie. She was super organized and the perfect planning partner, recommending the best vendors in the area and always being super responsive during the planning process. I am a super A-type personality and knew I really needed someone I could trust so I could let go of the reigns during the wedding week, and Jessica did just that. Do yourself a favor and give her a call :).

Brooke
Brooke Wiltse

Married on 11/03/2018

The best part of my entire wedding!

Jessica is absolutely brilliant. Her ability to read the bride, understand what needs to be done, execute at a high level and keep the coordinating on track is remarkable. I hired a terrible wedding ... Read more coordinator the first time so was nervous to hire another one. However Jessica is the most professional, punctual, organized individual I have ever met. She was able to coordinate the wedding for me in Colorado while I was out of state, keep me updated with emails, texts, weekly phone calls and more. She helped relieve my stress daily and took the wedding by the reigns and created the most amazing masterpiece. I had big dreams for my weekend and she made sure all of them were not only accomplished but better than I imagined. Then, the weekend of the wedding she was in her prime. She was the leader in every way with me, my groom, the wedding party, the family dynamics, the church, the reception, all of the vendors, the photographer and video team, make up team, hair team and more. There were thousands of details and she was truly an artist in her craft at bringing them all to light. I wish and hope that everyone has the pleasure of working with her and having the wedding of your dreams like we did!

White Birch Weddings & Events FAQ