White City Weddings and Events

Prattville, AL · View map

About White City Weddings and Events

Nestled in central Alabama surrounded by beautiful landscaping, WCWE, provides an elegant all inclusive wedding venue. Walk down dual staircases in your boots and burlap overlooking the lake or terrace. The boat house offers beautiful furniture with space to enjoy live music, perfect for receptions.

We offer all inclusive packages, available on our website.

Contact info: Morgan Peek 334-224-0458 whitecityweddings@yahoo.com

12 Reviews for White City Weddings and Events

12 White City Weddings and Events Reviews

P
Patsy

Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful place with amazing vendors! My daughter's wedding was here and you can truly relax and enjoy the day because everything will be well taken care of. Morgan and the rest of the team were ... Read more outstanding and always available to answer any of my questions. So glad we found this venue.

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/28/2015

White city weddings truly made all my wedding dreams come true! There are no words to express our appreciation for what Karen and white city weddings did for our family we are truly blessed. The ... Read more venue is absolutely gorgeous,fun and cozy!! I had the most stressfree fun elegant wedding!! We highly recommended white city weddings!!

L
Lori

Married on 06/06/2015

My daughter's wedding here was simply beautiful! Karen Cagle and her staff, and all of the vendors did an amazing job. White City Weddings is a beautiful place! Read more My daughter's wedding here was simply beautiful! Karen Cagle and her staff, and all of the vendors did an amazing job. White City Weddings is a beautiful place!