White Cliffs Country Club

Plymouth, MA · View map · Visit website

About White Cliffs Country Club

White Cliffs Country Club is a wedding venue located in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Located right on the Cape Cod Bay, this clubhouse is ideal for a picturesque wedding day. White Cliffs Country Club has an amazing staff that will go above and beyond in making sure everything is perfect for your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
White Cliffs Country Club can accommodate up to 300 guests. Their clubhouse sits on a cliff overlooking Cape Cod Bay. There is also the option of a tent wedding and ceremony.

White Cliffs Country Club offers the following services:

• Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue offers the following items for your wedding day:

• Centerpieces
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents and accessories

Location
White Cliffs Country Club is located in Plymouth, Massachusetts off of State Road. It services the Boston area.

152 Reviews for White Cliffs Country Club

152 White Cliffs Country Club Reviews

H
Featured
Hattie Coker

Married on 05/25/2019

Such a gorgeous venue!

We are SO happy with our decision to get married at White Cliffs! Not only is the location absolutely incredible, but Jen and CoryLee made the entire planning process so simple. Any time I had a ... Read more question they were ready with answers. On our wedding day, they were on top of every little detail so there was nothing I had to even think once about. They made sure my husband and I took a few minutes to eat, have a drink, and freshen up before entering our reception after taking photos. They were the best! I cannot say enough about White Cliffs!

Melissa and Larry
Melissa

Married on 06/08/2019

I haven't actually had my wedding yet but we toured and booked White Cliffs. Linda was awesome, attentive, and took notes! For two very detail oriented people, it was a comfort to see someone else ... Read more take the small details so seriously. We can't wait to continue working with Linda through this experience and our special day in September!

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 07/28/2018

Booking your wedding at White Cliffs means you not only get a beautiful venue with a gorgeous view- you also get two amazing wedding coordinators who ensure your day is perfect. As a bride who 1) ... Read more didn’t have a lot of free time for wedding planning and 2) was planning my wedding from my home in NYC, I was so incredibly grateful for all of the help I received from White Cliff’s amazing wedding coordinating team- Jen and CoryLee. From the day we toured the venue to the moment we were hopping back on the bus back to our hotel with all our happy wedding guests, these two fabulous women were there for us! They kept me calm and organized, and even set aside food for us so we could quickly eat while Jen bustled the train of my gown in her office. When people say you don’t have time to eat at your own wedding- it’s true! But Jen and CoryLee made sure every part of the day went smoothly, so all my husband and I had to do was relax and have fun with all the people we love! In regard to the rest of the venue- the food was fantastic, the new tent and stone patio are perfect, and the private tram that goes down to the beach for portraits was a huge bonus! We couldn’t have been happier with our day, and our guests are still talking about the best wedding ever! Thank you White Cliffs, Jen, and CoryLee! -The Youngs