White Deer Run Golf Club

Vernon Hills, IL · View map · Visit website

About White Deer Run Golf Club

White Deer Run Golf Club is a stunning golf and country club located in Vernon Hills, Illinois. It offers couples gorgeous views of Lake Charles and immaculately landscaped greens. Situated on the famed Cuneo Estate, this venue features 240 acres of rolling hills. White Deer Run Golf Club is happy to host both your ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this golf club. You can have an outdoor ceremony surrounded by beautiful trees and picturesque lakes. Then guests can make their way to the Clubhouse for an elegant, indoor reception.

This full-service venue has won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award for 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015. Their services include:

• Event planning
  • Glassware
  • In-house caterer
  • Cake

Cuisine
There are multiple wedding packages to choose from at White Deer Run Golf Club. Couples have the choice of a buffet or a plated meal. You can also add on a variety of desserts or late-night snacks for an additional charge. Sample fare includes:

• Canadian Pork Loin with Brandy Peppercorn Sauce

F
Featured
Freya

Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I had our wedding here in September and we are so glad that we did! The new catering manager, Kendall, was extremely responsive with e-mails and was willing to make multiple special ... Read more accommodations for us. On the day of the wedding she helped coordinate and iron out several unexpected details. From the first look by the pond to the end of the night we had constant contact and attention from the staff. We would strongly recommend anyone considering having a wedding in the northwest suburbs to consider White Deer Run!

Jackie
Jackie

Married on 08/18/2018

Perfect Day!!!

My husband and I can’t say enough about the staff at White Deer Run! Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and we have the staff at WDR to thank for that! Our day ran smoothly, every little detail was ... Read more taken care of. We dropped off our decorations two days before, explained how everything should be set up, and it was done perfectly. Our guests were raving about the food-especially the steak! Jocelyn, the coordinator was absolutely fantastic! She would email me on details that needed to be done, and would respond to me very quickly, answering any questions I had. Weddings can be stressful, and they took that all away! I’m so glad we were married here-I wouldn’t change a thing!! Thank you White Deer Run!!

J
Jing

Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I are just so glad to have our ceremony and reception at White Deer Run last month! From the catering manager Randi to general manager Bob to rest of the whole team are just amazing ... Read more and so easy to work with. Randi is absolutely the best, every meeting with Randi is super fun. I was really nervous as I didn't have time to prepare for details or to get lots of helpful info from wedding books/websites a few months before my wedding, Randi was just so wonderful, patient, flexible and helpful, by giving me so many good tips, suggestions and recommendations she helped me out a big time to get everything prepared on time!! Working with Randi has been such an easy, pleasurable, fun experience! Her attitude, professionalism and service were just flawless and completely beyond my expectations! I'd recommend White Deer Run to everyone and want to thank Randi, Bob and their team so much again for making my big day incredibly sweet, beautiful and perfect !!