White Dove Albums

Bethesda, District of Columbia, MD · View map

About White Dove Albums

White Dove Albums is an online company that sells custom-designed, premium-quality flush mount wedding albums directly to couples. The company also works with photographers, offering them an affordable and turn-key way to grow their album business. Known for its original and sophisticated layout designs and personal service, White Dove Albums creates albums that are truly one of a kind. The design team is open to any customization requests, working hand-in-hand with customers to create personalized albums that are hand bound and tested for durability so that they can last for generations to come.

White Dove Albums uses only the highest quality materials and archival photographic paper, with cover options that include vegan leather, genuine Italian leather, acrylic, linen, silk, and photo-cover. Some of the features and customization options White Dove Albums offers include:

• Professionally-designed layouts (included with every album)
  • Thick, lay-lat pages (included with every album)
  • Cover embossing

A
Amanda Del

Married on 05/19/2018

Fantastic and wonderful

My husband and I are very happy with the service from Susan. She was not only professional but very honest and helpful. Our parents are so happy with there albums and so are we it told a beautiful ... Read more story!! Thank you Susan for everything!!! Mr and Mrs D :)

A
amanda

Married on 05/06/2018

A great experience and gorgeous wedding album

Susan at White Dove albums is the best! She put together gorgeous layouts for us and is amazing with photo shop if you need to retouch or take something out of your photos. She layered photos on top ... Read more of each other that created some "wow factor" backgrounds in our photo spreads. She was very kind, attentive, and patient with me during the whole process and made it easy. The layouts we designed on the web look identical to those that are in the final product. Beyond this, the album itself is the best quality wedding album I have ever seen. Our book is heavy with thick pages that will withstand the test of time. The well-made protective box it also came with was another unexpected touch. You have so many customization options to choose from too that you wouldn't normally get anywhere else. Parent albums are also offered. Not to mention everything is very reasonably priced, especially when considering the outstanding quality of the album.

C
Catey

Married on 09/30/2017

Susan made my album and we absolutely love it as do all my friends and family! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect album, she was so quick to respond to my emails, after we approved our album it ... Read more was delivered to our home very quickly! We couldn’t be happier with the way our wedding album turned out! I also forgot to mention how wonderful the quality of the album is.