Hired? Booked

White Dove Albums

Bethesda, MD · View map

About White Dove Albums

Like many couples, you may have your wedding photos on a CD, thumb-drive or computer file in the cloud. What are you waiting for?

White Dove Albums offers high end custom-designed flush mount albums directly to the public. We are known for our inspiring and sophisticated layout designs and the quality and durability of our hand-bound albums. Select a cover, upload your images, and we will take it from there!

We will lovingly design your layouts for your review and approval, and work with you every step of the way to ensure you will have the gorgeous keepsake you have always wanted. Our albums are fully customizable and we offer a variety of beautiful covers, including vegan leather, genuine leather, acrylic, linen, silk and photo-cover.

Our flush mount albums are the same premium grade albums offered by your photographer, but at an affordable price point. Our pages are a sturdy 1/16" thick and lay flat, with an invisible seam. We use the highest quality archival photographic paper (Kodak Professional Endura Premier) with a lustre finish to ensure that your images are sharp, crisp, and vivid. Our albums are built solidly by hand, to last for generations.

Parent albums are available at an attractive discount. Production time is a little under two weeks.

Visit us at www.WhiteDoveAlbums.com to learn more and place your order online.

95 Reviews for White Dove Albums

95 White Dove Albums Reviews

C
Catey

Married on 09/30/2017

Susan made my album and we absolutely love it as do all my friends and family! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect album, she was so quick to respond to my emails, after we approved our album it ... Read more was delivered to our home very quickly! We couldn’t be happier with the way our wedding album turned out! I also forgot to mention how wonderful the quality of the album is.

T
Tonya

Married on 05/26/2017

Excellent way to remember a special occasion! Phenomenal product and very professional company! Highly recommend! Read more Excellent way to remember a special occasion! Phenomenal product and very professional company! Highly recommend !

C
Courtney

Married on 05/13/2017

Susan was an absolute pleasure to work with! The quality of her albums (including the mini parent albums) is amazing and her responsiveness/turn around time was impeccable. Susan did a fantastic job ... Read more of organizing the photos and designing the layouts, which was such a relief as this task seemed so overwhelming. We cannot wait to share these with our families for the Holidays. I cannot recommend Susan's services enough. I have already told all my future bride friends!!