White Dream Events

Pompano Beach, FL · View map

About White Dream Events

White Dream Events is a professional wedding planner located in Parkland, Florida. They are capable of tackling both the big and small items on your wedding to-do list so you don't have to. They understand that you want to be involved in the planning of your wedding while still enjoying your engagement and big day. Give them your wedding vision and let them do the rest so you can relax and watch them curate your masterpiece.

White Dream Events offers an array of wedding planning services to add ease to creating your perfect day. They provide full, month-of and day-of coordination options. They also offer unique services, including destination wedding coordination. White Dream Events has the following services available:

• Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines

20 Reviews for White Dream Events

20 White Dream Events Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing, Professional, and made the process easy

Maria was amazing! We were married on March 9th 2019. She was professional and knew her stuff. At all times she was sweet and nice. She made me feel so comfortable, which was hard to do at times ... Read more because I was an anxious bride. The day of the wedding felt like a breeze because of her. We hired her from the beginning and it was the best decision I made. She made finding vendors easy and was always there when I needed her. She also kept me on track, which was good because I like to procrastinate. Thank you Maria. I miss you so much already!!

C
Cara

Married on 06/02/2018

I felt comfortable with Maria from the start and she understood our vision of the wedding and helped to make it come true. Maria was very dependable and quietly kept everything moving on the wedding ... Read more day. She was kind and reassuring along the way. Though we only hired her for "The Day of", Maria took responsibility throughout the entire planning period. We are so happy we hired her!

D
daisy

Married on 02/23/2018

When I first started the wedding process, I met with several wedding planners and every meeting went the same – an hour of hearing all the incredible things the planner could do. Maria was the only ... Read more person who used our time together to ask me what I envisioned for my special day and took what I said to create ideas just for me. That’s when I knew she was the one! My experience with Maria and her team has been nothing short of extraordinary. They’ve taken what is an incredibly stressful and scary time and turned it into something so magical and fun. All the girls, Maria, and Andrea have gone above and beyond my expectations and have been there with me every step of the way. My wedding is now four months away and everything is turning out to be an even better version of what I originally imagined it could be – and all within budget! Thank you for making thhis such a wonderful