White Glove Weddings

Richland, WA · View map

About White Glove Weddings

White Glove Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Kennewick, Washington. Paying meticulous attention to detail, they add personalized touches to create an unforgettable wedding for each couple. The company has been in the wedding industry for more than eight years, working with clients througout the Tri-Cities.

Experience
Alexandra RoseLee, the owner and principal designer, started planning proms, dances, and homecomings in high school. In college, she organized several functions while taking design, business, and leadership classes. After graduating, she became a member of the U.S. Coast Guard. With a position on the base morale committee, she planned various events, including military weddings.

White Glove Weddings can plan various types of weddings such as civil weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, military weddings, and non-religious weddings. The services they offer are the following:

• Budget analysis

13 White Glove Weddings Reviews

Sydney
Sydney

Married on 05/04/2019

Alexandra has been a godsend. Originally, my fiance was undecided about a wedding planner, but he agreed to come with me to our consult (which was personable, beyond informative, and helped us ... Read more immensely on its own). On the way out to the car, he looked at me and said, "So we're definitely hiring her, right?" Asking WGW to help plan our wedding was the best decision we've made so far! If you're on the fence about a Day of Coordinator or Full Planning, just schedule a consult and see for yourself. You don't need to look any farther than WGW. Worth every single penny spent.

L
Lauren

Married on 10/20/2018

Made Our Wedding Dreams a Reality

My fiance and lived on opposite coasts because of military orders (I in Virginia, he in California) but we wanted to get married in my hometown in Tri-Cities, WA. As we started planning, I knew that I ... Read more was putting a lot of pressure on my mother to make everything happen, and I wanted her to be able to enjoy the big day too! So we started looking for a wedding planner to take on that load. What initially drew me to Alexandra was that she used to be in the Coast Guard -- I felt that military connection was unique so we met with her and instantly knew it was a good decision. From the get-go, she listened to my ideas for our dream wedding and did everything in her power to make it come true. She thought of things I never would have thought of, made herself available whenever I had questions or needed advice and helped guide me to make decisions that would make our wedding perfect (and it was!!). The icing on the cake was our wedding weekend -- she kept everyone in line (wedding party, guests and vendors!) And on the morning of the wedding, when a main power line was cut in Benton County and there was no power at the venue >> she made sure I didn't find out, and worked tirelessly to make it work. She had been up since the early morning hours lining up electricians and generators to make sure everything would go as planned. When we arrived at the venue, she had worked with them to have candles and natural lighting so I would not know something was wrong. Luckily, the power came back on about an hour before the wedding and everything went perfectly. I didn't know about any of this until halfway through! Her assistant was also critical in getting my nieces - the flower girls - down the aisle :) She also caught my infant nieces spit-up in her hands so it wouldn't get on my sister (bridesmaid's) dress, she made sure me and my husband always had a glass of wine, she kept all the vendors happy, packed up everything at the end of the night, and most importantly to me -- my mother had an amazing, stress-free night and enjoyed herself. I would absolutely recommend Alexandra and could not express my thanks enough for making our wedding a dream come true!

R
Rebeca

Married on 08/22/2015

I can't imagine what planning our wedding would have been like without Alexandra's help. Though we hired her for "day-of" services, she was there for us every step of the way for suggestions and ... Read more referrals. Her referrals saved us so much money while also getting us the best quality vendors. She made if possible for us to have a wedding that reflected my fiancé and I as a couple. Our wedding day ran smoothly. Of course issues came up on the day of, and Alexandra handled them immediately. We didn't have to worry about a thing! I would recommend Alexandra to anyone I meet who is getting married. Your wedding day should be one of the greatest days of your life. I truly feel like our wedding day was nothing short of amazing and we owe much of that to Alexandra.