White Horse Carriage Co

Paso Robles, CA · View map

About White Horse Carriage Co

Available throughout California's Central Coast, we are a horse drawn carriage service offering stunning white mares and elegant white carriages with midnight blue velvet interior.

Arrive for your wedding and capture the attention of your guests with the thunder of hooves and the elegance that only a horse drawn coach can create. Our fairy tale horse drawn carriages will truly command a spectacular mood for your wedding day.

2 Reviews for White Horse Carriage Co

2 White Horse Carriage Co Reviews

C
carolyne

Married on 10/06/2014

Thanks so much for making our wedding so special. I loved arriving to my wedding tree altar by horse and carriage. It felt so elegant and classic. My parents said that riding in the horse and carriage ... Read more carriage was one if their favorite moments of my wedding. My guests were blown away. They said my wedding was like a fairy tale. I could not agree more!! You and your husband and angel were so sweet and kind. We cannot thank you enough. You also impressed us by showing up on time and helping us start our wedding promptly. We love our wedding pictures and the carriage adds that magical element. Also I am appreciative to you because you were always available by phone and email to discuss the details and logistics. I would recommend white horse carriage to all my friends and family.

S
Shanna

Married on 06/11/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Madaline and John at White Horse Carriage Co. To have my dream wedding complete with a beautiful white horse named Pearl! From the start, they were so accommodating ... Read more and willing to work with my ideas. I had a very specific vision and Madaline went out of her way to make sure it came to life! Not only that, but they encouraged me to head out to their property to work with Pearl before the wedding, to make sure that both me and my husband would be comfortable on the big day. Our "training" sessions were fun and helpful. I also requested that I wanted to ride side-saddle and even though they didn't have a side saddle when I booked, I ended up being able to ride side saddle on my wedding day which looked lovely in the pictures. These guys are just awesome. They are super nice, professional and really know how to handle their horses which, I might add- are very well cared for. Pearl did a fantastic job on the day of my wedding; there were no accidents or stumbles or "runaway brides"...it was perfect! Thank you White Horse Carriage Co!!

White Horse Carriage Co FAQ