White House Florist llc.

White House, TN · View map

About White House Florist llc.

Serving the White House area for over 40 years. We are more than just a florist. We can also wire out flowers to any part of the country. White House Florist has served the White House area for over 40 years. Your #1 florist.

Wedding flowers are just one part of our business, we offer many varieties of designs to fit your budget. We area also more than a florist.

We have an awesome boutique inside our store, Blossom Boutique, with wonderful clothing with the most up to date fashions.

We can wire flowers to any part of the country. Give us a try today. We can embroider you merchandise too plus we can order promotional items. Thanks for your business.

2 Reviews for White House Florist llc.

2 White House Florist llc. Reviews

L
Laci

Married on 09/21/2013

White House Florist made my dreams reality, our wedding was Gorgeous and we received so many comments about how beautiful the flowers were! Thank you Mary and Team :) Read more White House Florist made my dreams reality, our wedding was Gorgeous and we received so many comments about how beautiful the flowers were! Thank you Mary and Team :)

User4004330

2+ years ago

They did a wonderful job on the flowers I needed for my wedding. Read more They did a wonderful job on the flowers I needed for my wedding.

White House Florist llc. FAQ