White House Wedding Flowers

Lexington, SC · View map · Visit website

About White House Wedding Flowers

White House Wedding Flowers is a wedding florist business based in Lexington, South Carolina. The owner, Jennifer Pryor, has been a part of the floral industry for over 26 years, and she established her own business in 2000. She is a dedicated wedding florist, and she has the experience necessary to create designs for any type of event. White House Wedding Flowers services weddings anywhere within 35 miles of the Columbia, South Carolina area.

White House Wedding Flowers offers a wide variety of floral styles, such as classic, eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, vintage, and tropical. Floral arrangements can be designed for bouquets, altar decor, aisle decor, and boutonnieres, as well as for other requests. The services that the business offers include:

• Consultations

H
Featured
Haley

Married on 03/24/2017

Jennifer was so sweet and her work was beautiful for my recent wedding. My mom and I knew nothing about flowers and had no idea what we wanted but Jennifer was able to take a few pictures we liked and ... Read more make them a reality! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful bouquet or more beautiful centerpieces. Everything was perfect and the customer service was excellent! Thank you so much Jennifer and White House Florist!

K
Kathy Bookert

Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent and beautiful

Jennifer did a beautiful job at my wedding and she captured my vision.. Just amazing! Read more Jennifer did a beautiful job at my wedding and she captured my vision.. Just amazing!!

Christyn
Christyn

Married on 03/15/2019

So sweet and gorgeous work!

Jennifer was so sweet and easy to work with! I provided a few ideas of what I wanted and she was able to turn them into a reality. Thank you for providing such beautiful flowers for my special day! Read more Jennifer was so sweet and easy to work with! I provided a few ideas of what I wanted and she was able to turn them into a reality. Thank you for providing such beautiful flowers for my special day!