White Lace & Promises

Knoxville, TN · View map

About White Lace & Promises

White Lace and Promises is the premier bridal boutique in Knoxville. We offer a great selection of exclusive designers such as Essense of Australia, Martina Liana, Stella York, Hayley Paige and our very own private label Collections. With over 500 bridesmaids dresses to choose from there is the perfect dress for you and your bridal party! We also partner with Knoxville's premier Tux Retailer, Regal Tuxedo to dress your groom and groomsmen . VOTED BEST BRIDAL SALON IN KNOXVILLE FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS! We pride ourselves on being your one stop shop for all your wedding needs. Come visit us today and let us find you the perfect wedding day attire!

105 Reviews for White Lace & Promises

105 White Lace & Promises Reviews

S
sarah

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Deb was amazing! So helpful and sweet! Read more Deb was amazing!! So helpful and sweet!!

Annmarie
AnnMarie

Getting married on 10/21/2019

Sublime Experience

First off, I started late when ordering my bridesmaids dresses and my wedding gown. I was worried that I would not find anything, since I had something very particular in mind. However, they have so ... Read more many different styles to chose from, the second dress I found was the one. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My bridesmaids were fitted and styled without me being there, but I had previously picked out a color and a design. They gave them design choices that would compliment the one chosen by my daughter, the Maid of Honor. I highly recommended this store. My daughter and I have both bought our wedding gowns here. You will not go wrong. Plus, they offer payment plans as well, if needed. Definitely worth a stop!!

M
Melissa

Married on 02/02/2019

Helpful but Not Pushy

We had a great experience and ended up purchasing the dress here! The staff was helpful but not pushy :-) Read more We had a great experience and ended up purchasing the dress here! The staff was helpful but not pushy :-)