White Owl Weddings

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About White Owl Weddings

White Owl Weddings is an award-winning wedding videography company based in Louisville, Kentucky. They have captured more than 100 weddings and are a calm-spirited team of passionate filmmakers. As visual journalists, their films were praised by The New York Times, Vimeo Staff Picks Best of Year, The Hearst Journalism Awards, The Katie Couric Show, and many others.

White Owl Weddings offer a variety of wedding videos to suit your style. Each package includes a highlight reel of three-to-five minutes and two longer films with scenes that are edited in chronological order to their natural audio so you can immerse yourself in reliving the emotion as it originally happened. All packages include a highlight video, ceremony video, reception video, two videographers, and at least one revision session. Couples can choose from two comprehensive wedding videography packages or create their own.

Other Services

White Owl Weddings also partners with HONEST PHOTO CO. to offer discounted videography and photography packages to ensure your wedding day will be captured professionally and beautifully.

38 Reviews for White Owl Weddings

38 White Owl Weddings Reviews

H
Featured
Hadley

Married on 09/06/2015

White Owl Weddings is seriously AMAZING! They were so flexible with what I wanted and incredibly fun and professional. Many of our wedding party commented that they didn't even realize they were ... Read more there filming, which is great when getting candid shots. I watch our highlight video ALL the time and have gotten countless compliments. They are incredible and could not recommend them enough!!!

Kayla
Kayla Groves

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great Vendors!

Our videographer team from White Owl Weddings were so great to work with. I was a little nervous having videographers because I was afraid they would be in my face the whole night- or present enough ... Read more to where I wouldn’t act “normal”, but Zack and Kristiana did a fantastic job of capturing the special moments but from a distance so that they weren’t in your face the whole time. They are really good at what they do- their website is full of beautiful videos from weddings that I am confident ours will not disappoint! Our videographer was actually bundled with our photographer and it could not have worked out better because they had worked together in the past, and therefore know how to maneuver around each other and still be able to get perfect shots. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a video made during an event!

Matthew
Matthew

Married on 03/08/2019

Great People and Business

White Owl was one of the easiest vendors to work with for our entire wedding. They were incredibly nice and helpful, and captured everything we could've wanted, while working within our budget. We ... Read more would definitely recommend them.