White Pines Golf Club & Banquets

Bensenville, IL · View map · Visit website

About White Pines Golf Club & Banquets

White Pines Golf Club is an elegant golf club and banquet facility located in Bensenville, Illinois. They sit on 240 acres of beautifully-landscaped greens just west of Chicago. There’s a beautiful outdoor ceremony location and a romantic indoor reception hall. White Pines Golf Club offers couples wedding packages that will take care of all of their needs. Packages starting at $90 per person, tax and service fees included.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue can accommodate up to 220 guests. For your ceremony, there’s a gorgeous garden just steps away from White Pines Clubhouse. There’s a pond, fountain and waterfall nearby. For your reception, their banquet room offers floor-to-ceiling windows and a wrap-around balcony with picturesque views of the championship golf course.

White Pines Golf Club is a full-service venue that has been a part of the wedding industry since 1979. They have professional wedding planners and an executive chef to oversee your day. There’s multiple packages to choose from which include a personal bridal consultant before and during your reception. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Cake

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, this venue will also host the following:

• Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Rehearsal dinner

Location
This golf and country club is located in Bensenville, Illinois, 30 minutes from downtown Chicago. They're only 10 minutes from O'Hare International Airport.

35 Reviews for White Pines Golf Club & Banquets

35 White Pines Golf Club & Banquets Reviews

Featured
User5500450

2+ years ago

This was the perfect location for a fall outside wedding and view was outstanding. The food was fabulous everyone raved about the food. Choices of food was great. The people were wonderful to work ... Read more with and accommodated all our requests. Unfortunately the day was cold and windy but since the banquet room is all windows to the outside even though we had to do everything but the ceremony inside it still seemed like we were outside.

Michelle S.
Michelle

Married on 08/06/2016

The instant we walked into White Pines' banquet hall, we knew we had to have our wedding there. It had high vaulted wood ceilings and floor to ceiling windows, yielding incredible golf course views.I ... Read more cannot say enough incredible things about the staff at White Pines. From the bartender to the office staff, everyone went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. We cannot thank them enough. They wrote down the tiniest of details to make sure everything was exactly how I envisioned. When I walked into the reception, it exceeded my expectations! It was so beautiful. I keep receiving compliments on how awesome the food and service was! I highly recommend having your wedding here; you will love it!

User4562778

2+ years ago

I absolutely loved the space at White Pines and the staff was fantastic! They worked with me on literally everything and their communication was great. The hours were cut for a few staff members since ... Read more it was a slower time of the year but there was always someone to at least respond if the main contact was out of the office and they helped as much as they could. The staff was friendly, organized, and very open to discussion. I made my own centerpieces and they needed a bit of help since they didn't quite pop and White Pines called me to gently make a suggestion which really ended up making them look so much better. I really appreciated the call and communication. The prices really were great as well. It was a fantastic venue for the money. I'd highly recommend!