White Pines Resort Weddings

Mount Morris, IL · View map · Visit website

About White Pines Resort Weddings

White Pines Resort Weddings is a beautiful nature resort and wedding venue in Mount Morris, Illinois. With acres of rolling hills and woodlands, this resort has everything a couple needs for a quiet and relaxed wedding weekend. White Pines Resort Weddings has been in business for over 30 years, and continues to help couples of all kinds make their wedding dreams come true. The resort is located just 90 minutes from Chicagoland yet offers the peace and tranquility of a faraway estate. Choose White Pines Resort to make your wedding weekend an unforgettable experience.

Facilities and Capacity
White Pines Resort offers both indoor and outdoor venue space to make your wedding day truly spectacular. The surrounding acreage features lush event lawns and gardens, lily ponds, and rushing waterfalls that add to the ambiance of your outdoor ceremony. White Pines Resort also offers two indoor locations for ceremonies and receptions of all sizes and styles. CedarStone event lodge is a rustic yet elegant wedding venue for both ceremonies and receptions. It features towering limestone columns, granite fountains, rustic cedar interior and wrought iron chandeliers that enhance the rustic woodland interior theme. The dining area can accommodate up to 220 guests with a dance floor, pub-style seating, and a full-service bar. The second indoor event space, the White Pines Lodge, is an authentic historic landmark within the White Pines Forest State Park. It is surrounded by the pine forest, and features a casual patio and garden area perfect for cocktail hour.

White Pines Resort provides custom packages and wedding planning services to make your wedding experience one of a kind. The event staff will work closely with you to organize your event details and create an experience that everyone will enjoy. White Pines Resort uses a list of preferred vendors to make the planning process easy. In addition to their planning services, they can include custom menu and meal preparation, horse-drawn carriage rides, and a Rolls Royce wedding cart with any wedding package.

Accommodations
White Pines Resort has 25 log cabins of different sizes and accommodations to host your entire wedding party and honored guests. There are family cabins, private cabins, and a honeymoon suite that can be booked for the entire wedding weekend. The honeymoon cabin features a king-size canopy bed, a two-person bathtub, and cozy fireplace. All cabins include:

• Hand-hewn log beds
  • Gas fireplace
  • WiFi and satellite T.V.
  • Full kitchen and living room
  • Individual fire rings and access to bonfire space
  • Access to picnic/barbeque areas

23 Reviews for White Pines Resort Weddings

23 White Pines Resort Weddings Reviews

T
Tabbetha Colwell

Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing people and an amazing place

Nothing but pure bliss. The entire process to get married was a breeze. The site is gorgeous, the food amazing (The roast beef is divine! ) and the people who run it some of the nicest people I've ever ... Read more met. They where incredibly flexible and understanding with us, and made sure we felt more like family than anything else. I would never in my life want to get married anywhere else but here. If you want someone to do a good deal of planning so you can relax, I recommend this 100 times over. No place could be better than this location.

B
Brittney Karlow

Married on 09/22/2018

The wedding of our dreams!

We had our wedding at White Pines this past September and could not be happier with how everything turned out. Truly, this place is amazing and such a hidden gem. The food and venue are absolutely ... Read more amazing, and you will not find friendlier or more down-to-earth staff than White Pines. Throughout the entire process, it was so obvious how hard everyone works and how much they care about making you feel special and giving you the wedding of your dreams. The wedding canyon's scenery is breathtaking and so unique for an outdoor wedding. We have received so many compliments from family and friends on White Pines, saying they have never been to a wedding like this and how cool of a place it is.They truly are a one-stop shop for everything you need which took out so much stress and time from our planning. They guide you through everything and are so organized. They have so many options to help customize your day, but also were always willing to let us bring our own ideas and items for decorations. They are truly committed to letting you do what you want and what works best for you. Beth and Kelly are an amazing team - they are so sweet and respectful, I never felt like I was bothering them or nervous to ask questions or bring up ideas, and they were always willing to go the extra mile for us. Looking back on all the vendors I used - that is something that is very hard to find. I can't thank White Pines enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams. We will always continue to come back here and they will be a big part of our life forever!

M
Melissa Beckwith

Married on 09/01/2018

The perfect experience

White Pines Wedding Canyon is a beautiful venue to get married in. The landscape is breathtaking and the Lodge has amazing food and plenty of room for a perfect reception - both inside and outside. ... Read more Everything about White Pines is beautiful. Even more importantly, the staff is outstanding. They are so accommodating and hardworking. On our wedding day, even though it rained, they did everything to ensure things went flawlessly. Everyone was just so amazing from start to finish. Planning my wedding was never stressful. I feel like I had a team of people helping me the entire time. I am SO happy I got married here!! It was the perfect place!!