White Sand Events

St Thomas, VI · View map

About White Sand Events

White Sand Events is a Full Service Event and Destination Management Company. From corporate incentive programs to fabulous weddings, our team of event planners are passionate about our clients needs, standards and vision. We enjoy creativity and are recognized for our excellent attention to detail. With a passion for the art of entertaining, White Sand Events will assist you in creating an event to remember. Destination planning with ease and excellence. Flowers or buttercream, pearls or sea shells, whatever your inspiration, our design team will be intimately involved from inception to completion. Covering Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, Vow Renewals and Marriage License Ceremonies, our professional and devoted staff are experts at organization and event execution from ceremony to reception and cocktail party to dinner.

Give us your vision and we will take it from there to create an event to always remember. From tropical seascapes to chic and glamorous black tie affairs, we understand how important it is to personalize your event to reflect your taste, style and passion. From Corporate Incentive Groups, Business Dinner Options and Meetings to Birthdays, Retirement Parties, Release Parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and Welcome Receptions, everything is at your fingertips and completely customized for your individual or corporate needs.

4 Reviews for White Sand Events

4 White Sand Events Reviews

J
James

Married on 06/24/2017

It was an amazing wedding reception at Havana Blue and also Welcome Reception at SandBar that was planned by Donna Casalenuovo. She truly is a professional and she put so much care and attention into ... Read more our two wedding events. Every single family and friend at our wedding had many compliments and praise for the work that Donna did. The food and service at both venues was excellent. We loved the food at Havana Blue so much that we had to go back fo dinner on our last night before leaving St. Thomas. We would highly recommend Donna, White Sand Events, and Havana Blue for anyone considering a wedding event in St. Thomas. Thanks again for making our wedding welcome party and wedding reception very special and unforgettable for us and all of our family and friends! Lily and Jim

C
Christina

Married on 11/07/2015

Jeff with White Sand Events did an amazing job setting up the wedding of my dreams on my wedding day. I was very specific on the décor and how I wanted everything to happen and Jeff knocked it out of ... Read more the park. I was supposed to have an outdoor wedding on the beautiful Morning Star Beach, however a big storm came in and rained out my wedding. Jeff was on the ball and moved everything inside making the décor look exactly like it was supposed to minus the sand. It was such a romantic ceremony! I made a lot of crafts to add a personal touch to my wedding and he placed all of it beautifully in the décor. The food at my reception was unbelievably good and all of my guests were very pleased with dinner. He also did my rehearsal dinner which turned out great as well. The service staff was great as well giving my rehearsal dinner and reception dinner extra special attention. Jeff, thank you for creating the wedding of my dreams! We will definitely be back at your restaurant for that amazing food next time we are on the island!

M
Marcia

Married on 12/30/2010

Our family held a Wedding Celebration dinner for our son and his wife during our summer vacation. We all live in different parts of the US so the wedding took place without an official family ... Read more celebration. We thought our vacation in St Thomas would provide the perfect backdrop and White Sands Events allowed us to plan it all from home prior to the vacation. It was wonderful!