White Tie Photo Booths

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About White Tie Photo Booths

White Tie Photo Booths is a wedding photo booth service based out of Sarasota, Florida. This photo booth service can add a modern and upscale touch to your wedding. Their goal is to create and deliver high-quality images to couples and their guests in the most upscale way possible. By adding White Tie Photo Booths to your wedding day, you can get a memory album of your prints, on-site printing, and digital images to share online.

White Tie Photo Booths provides full-day booths that come with a trained photographer to run the booth throughout your entire wedding day. These photographers are on-site to make sure that the lighting is just right and to assist your guests with taking photos. Wedding photo booth services include the following:

• Backdrop(s)

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 04/01/2018

I could not be happier about going with this company. They are so friendly, so easy to work with, so attentive to detail. They think of any and all scenarios before they happen and ensure that you get ... Read more exactly what you're going for. We used them for a church event and they are WONDERFUL. Crazy thankful we got the chance to work with them. Highly recommend them to anyone. AMAZING people to work with, super flexible and reliable. I entered the event date under wedding date, so it shows how recent. They are phenomenal.

T
Teresa Cook

Getting married on 03/10/2021

Great photos!

White Tie Photo Booth has been awesome to work with! I have used them numerous times and highly recommend. Vince is awesome! Read more White Tie Photo Booth has been awesome to work with! I have used them numerous times and highly recommend. Vince is awesome!

Emily
Emily Jones

Married on 06/19/2019

Best photographers out there!

We hired Fallbrook photography for our wedding and ended up booking their Photo Booth for the day as well. I did all of my research online to find the best photographers in the area because we were ... Read more having a destination wedding. I emailed many different photographers in the Sarasota/Tampa area and none compared to Fallbrook. They are professional and also personable. Vince and his wife took the time to Skype with us to get to know us and make sure that they got exactly what we wanted. There was no greater feeling than having that piece of mind that they were going to provide us with memorable pictures that will last a lifetime. Not to mention their photographs are insanely beautiful! The White Tie Photobooth was a huge added bonus! The picture quality was amazing and the whole system was really easy for our guests to use. We chose the mild package and had the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island as the backdrop...gorgeous! I have thoroughly enjoyed looking through all of our guest photos and seeing how much fun everyone had! Pictures are clear, vibrant and really capture the moment! You definitely want to have White Tie Photo Booths at your event! They are more than worth it!