White Traditions Bridal House

Saint Charles, MO · View map · Visit website

About White Traditions Bridal House

A bridal shop in St. Charles, Missouri, White Traditions Bridal House offers couples and their parties a wide-array of gowns and tuxedoes to choose from. Family-owned and operated, the company strives to provide the customer service that each couple expects and deserves. With hundreds of styles to choose from, White Traditions Bridal House is where bridal and fashion collide!

Designs Offered
White Traditions Bridal House proudly offers some of the best wedding designers in the industry. Options include the following:

• Justin Alexander Signature
  • Sorella Vita
  • Bill Levkoff
  • Eddy K

Areas Covered
White Traditions Bridal House offers wedding attire for those individuals located in St. Charles, Missouri. Services are extended to those in St. Louis, Missouri and southern Illinois.

89 Reviews for White Traditions Bridal House

89 White Traditions Bridal House Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 05/22/2019

This was the 3rd shop that I went to. Alli did a wonderful job helping me find my dress. I knew it was "the one" as soon as I put it on. The shop is beautiful, the dresses are beautiful, & I really ... Read more enjoyed my experience. It was exactly what dress shopping should be.

Cori
Cori Drury

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Dress

I absolutely loved going to White Traditions. They were very attentive and throughout the entire process I didn't feel pushed to make a selection. I would highly recommend. Read more I absolutely loved going to White Traditions. They were very attentive and throughout the entire process I didn't feel pushed to make a selection. I would highly recommend.

L
Lauren

Married on 05/25/2018

White Traditions was not the only the best bridal shop I went into but it was the most beautiful set up, friendly girls and all sorts of gorgeous styles of dresses.. I thought I found my dress down ... Read more the street at another shop the day before I came in to White traditions. And my aunt Peggy and I really were just coming into try some out of my comfort zone dresses and take pictures.. But then I found my perfect dress.. And my husband now Danny said I couldn't have picked a more perfect dress.. Thank you so much.. And ill be bringing in my good friend and maid of honor in soon cause she is now engaged.. Yay.. See you all soon.