White Weddings

Valdosta, GA · View map

About White Weddings

We invite you to come experience the elegant gallery style boutique located in Valdosta, Georgia! At White Weddings, we believe your dress shopping experience should be personal and memorable. We are your full service bridal boutique where you will find the perfect bridal gown, bridesmaids dresses, tuxes, and accessories! We also carry Mother of the Bride Dresses! Come see us!

16 Reviews for White Weddings

16 White Weddings Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 12/01/2018

Ashley at White Weddings has been a dream come true. She was very attentive and listened to all that I wanted in my dream dress, helped picked out gowns for me and with her awesome attitude and sense ... Read more of humor, she made it the best experience. Everyone at White Weddings has an infectious smile and willing to help whenever needed, but Ashley is definitely my life saver and my go-to girl. I would recommend White Weddings to any and every bride looking for their dream dress.

C
Catie

Married on 11/10/2018

I went in to White Weddings basically to confirm the style of dress I thought I wanted and then planned on finding one for cheap online. I instead found a COMPLETELY different style that I fell in ... Read more love with. I kept going back to it while trying on other dresses. Then Meredith found another dress that was similar to the one I originally kept going back to and I fell in love with this one even more! I am so so happy I chose White Weddings.

S
Suzanna

Married on 04/21/2018

I drove from Gainesville, Fl to White Weddings after seeing their large selection of dresses on Instagram. My consultant Alex was amazing and really listened to what i wanted in my dress. She pulled ... Read more amazing dresses that were within my budget and ultimately found me "The One". White Weddings has been wonderful and I'm so excited to wear my dress!