White Willow Events

Lafayette, IN · View map · Visit website

About White Willow Events

White Willow Events is a certified wedding planner in Lafayette, Indiana, who’s been at it since 2012. Taia Alvarado is the owner and operator of this creative business; she’ll stand by her clients at each step and is rather detail-oriented. Her roots date back to her days as a floral designer; she loved working with clients and being involved with their weddings, and those passions eventually led her to establish her own business. White Willow Events only works with a handful of clients annually in order to give each one the most attention and best service.

The White Willow Events team plans engagement rehearsal dinners, receptions, and ceremonies for couples whose weddings fall under categories like religious, cultural, and civil ceremonies. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals

Other Services
Before the wedding day comes the engagement story. Let White Willow Events coordinate specifics so you can pop the question and just focus on that. Book a consultation to go over what you’ll need in order to get that Kodak moment.

23 Reviews for White Willow Events

23 White Willow Events Reviews

M
Featured
MEGAN

Married on 09/01/2018

I probably told Taia a million times that I didnt know how I would have been able to do this wedding without her and I meant it every time I said it. When I had my first meeting with her, I could just ... Read more feel the anxiety melting away. She was amazing and always on top of everything! She made the planning process so much less stressful and my family was so greatful that I hired her because they helped take stress off of them too! Thank you again for everything Taia, you and your staff were wonderful to work with! :)

M
Micki Jones

Married on 05/11/2019

Mother of the Bride

I am so glad that decided to work with Taia. She was so helpful. I appreciated that she was there for questions, help with vendors and she organized and set up everything. It made our daughter’s ... Read more wedding so much more enjoyable. If there was a problem, we didn’t know. She handled it. Taia is so professional and I would hire her again ina heartbeat. Great decision!

A
Amy

Married on 06/09/2018

Taia exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make our wedding day run smoothly, and it was beautifully decorated! She was very quick to respond to emails, texts and calls. She ... Read more coordinated things for us and helped us have the perfect day, free from stress. Highly recommend Taia!!