Hired? Booked

Whitehall Estate

Bluemont, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Whitehall Estate

Whitehall Estate is a wedding venue located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Bluemont, Virginia. At this venue, couples and their guests will also be conveniently located near the Washington Dulles International Airport as well as many accommodations and activities to do in the area.

Facilities and Capacity
At the Whitehall Estate, you are welcome to host all aspects of your wedding such as your bridal shower, engagement party, ceremony, and reception. For couples desiring a more intimate elopement, there are also plenty of options for you at the estate as well. There is room for you to enjoy either an indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception with up to 350 of your friends and family. If couples do select an outdoor site for their ceremony or reception, the team can provide you with a backup plan so that you don’t need to worry about your wedding not taking place due to the weather. The bridal party can also request a private bridal suite to get ready in.

At the Whitehall Estate, all inclusive package options are available to make your wedding planning easier. Also, decorations can be taken care of with the estate’s available altar, arches, chairs, furniture, lighting, and tables. Since all couples deserve to spend the entire day celebrating their love story and spending time with their loved ones, the team offers event planning and event rental assistance so that you don’t need to worry about that.

Cuisine
Chef created onsite in our Whitehall Farm Kitchen, we use only the freshest of ingredients in our onsite preparation. There are a variety of styles you can choose from such as Spanish, Italian, Middle Eastern, Southern, and more. Of course, since some couples or guests may have dietary needs, the cuisine team can accommodate those needs as they prepare your meals. Serving and presentation options include:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

History
This 200-year-old manor house and area is also filled with a fascinating history. In fact, right across from the estate the “Battle of Snickersville” took place. The mansion survived this Civil War battle back in 1862 and many of its century old trees still stand proudly.

207 Reviews for Whitehall Estate

207 Whitehall Estate Reviews

A
Featured
Abigail

Married on 10/13/2017

I was you your shoes right now. Dealing with the stress of finding the perfect venue for your wedding is something I am glad is now over. But here is the good news, you don’t need to stress anymore. ... Read more You have found the perfect caterer and venue in Whilehall Manor. There is no need to look any further. I say this in confidence because my entire experience from first walking onto the spacious grounds to walking down the aisle was an absolute delight. Doug could not have been better with meeting our every need with compassionate and quality service. Doug was always just an email away with any questions no matter how small they might seem and made us feel like we were the only ones who mattered. I could not be happier with our choice to use Whitehall Manor as our wedding venue. The biggest complement from our guests was the food quality. I heard time and time again how the food was the best food they had every had at a wedding. Again, Whilehall checks all the boxes and you will be glad you chose it for your wedding.

K
Kallie

Married on 11/10/2018

I stumbled upon Whitehall Manor after recommendation from a photographer. To say I was blown away by this site is a huge understatement. I immediately contacted Douglas and set up a visit. That same ... Read more same day we visited multiple site, but nothing compared to Whitehall. I called my parents that afternoon and asked their permission to book the venue. Since we were not able to sign a contract that day, I asked Douglas if we could set up another date for my parents to come out and he had no problem holding our date until that time. We booked Whitehall for our wedding and the planning took off from there. The venue gives such inspiration and is so beautiful that I knew there wouldn't be too much to do because of the already existing beauty of the property. I attended my first tasting in 2009. The food was amazing! I sat there with my brother and ran through the entire menu, but we could not make our selection because we really did love everything. During the tasting Douglas came over multiple times to see if we had any questions and to just check in on us. Even during a group tasting, I still felt that I was given personal attention...which I loved. Since we were unable to decide on our menu, we went to another tasting in the months leading up to the wedding. This time I had my mother, brother and husband with me. Their faces and comments were priceless during the tasting. They were all amazed with the food and the presentation. At the end of the tasting we were able to pick out most of the menu and also decide on table linens. In the few weeks leading up to the wedding I spoke with Douglas quite often. He was always very responsive to my emails and phone calls and I always felt comfortable making decisions. The venue the day of my wedding was PERFECT! Thankfully the weather cooperated and we were able to have our ceremony outside. With the Blue Ridge Mountains in the background, the blooming flowers, and the beautiful mansion behind us; it was picture perfect. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, everything went perfectly. The staff was really on top of it and made all of my guests happy. I still recieve compliments about the Whitehall and how beautiful of a venue it was for the wedding. All of our family and friends from out of town could not believe that such a place existed. It felt like it was right out of a story book, and I am thankful that I can look back on my wedding and picture myself getting married on the lawn of Whitehall Manor. Just thinking about it brings a smile to my face. Thank you to everyone from Whitehall for making my wedding day perfect. I could not have asked for a better venue and more beautiful location. AWESOME!

K
Karen

Married on 10/06/2018

I'll start by saying that I initially emailed Douglas for information at about 7:30pm and he emailed me back in about 30 minutes. Douglas is very responsive, a straight shooter, and accommodating to ... Read more our vision. He and his chef helped us prepare a completely custom menu for our wedding- we are big foodies- and it was amazing!!! Our guests were very complementary of the food. Their waitstaff was also purely incredible- we were offered drinks and food immediately after the ceremony, they served everyone efficiently, and filled water glasses all evening- which is greatly needed when dancing the night away. We had our ceremony outside at the gazebo, which was beautiful, and had a indoor/outdoor cocktail hour. The fire pit was going during the reception and several people went to chill outside. Everything was fantastic and we cannot recommend Whitehall enough.