Whitehouse Brothers

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Whitehouse Brothers

Specializing in die-struck vintage and antique filigree jewelry Since 1898. Whitehouse Brothers offers high-end quality and durability at an affordable price. All designs are from original models made in the Edwardian period.

3 Reviews for Whitehouse Brothers

3 Whitehouse Brothers Reviews

Brittney
Brittney Lawrence

Married on 10/27/2018

The most beautiful ring EVER!

There isn't a more beautiful ring on the planet! Yes, I'm biased but I highly recommend the craftsmanship and quality of these rings. And the employees were extremely helpful when I was deciding which ... Read more ring and size diamond I wanted. They took photos of different sized diamonds in the ring I wanted to help my actually see what they'd look like.

Marney
Marney

Married on 03/17/2018

They made it so easy!

Scott and his team were fantastic. I had a family diamond I wanted in a Whitehouse Brothers setting. They sent a list of the styles that would be best for the size and shape of the diamond and helped ... Read more me select a beautiful setting. They made it easy to send the diamond to them and they set it for us. I thought I knew what size ring I needed, but I was wrong. They were wonderful and made it easy to send back so they could size it for me and I had it back on my finger quickly. Its been over 2 years and my ring still looks as beautiful as it did on day one.

A
April

Married on 06/30/2013

My fiance allowed me to choose my engagement ring and after looking online for filigree rings, I happened upon Whitehouse Brothers out of Ohio, my home state! Beautiful ring -- so many compliments -- ... Read more and very unique. I haven't seen one like it yet on anyone else's hand.

Whitehouse Brothers FAQ