Whitestone Inn

Kingston, TN · View map · Visit website

About Whitestone Inn

Whitestone Inn is a secluded wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Kingston, Tennessee. Since its completion in 1999, The Chapel at Whitestone Inn has housed over 1,000 wedding celebrations. With a specialty in romantic facilities and attentive service, the venue's talented team knows how to make your big day picture perfect in every way.

Facilities and Capacity
If scenic views are what you’re hoping for on your wedding day, this is the perfect spot for you. Situated on 360 beautifully lush acres, Whitestone Inn offers a rustic chapel and accompanying reception hall that sit atop a hill overlooking a majestic view of Watts Bar Lake. To make it extra convenient for those in the wedding party, there are dressing rooms downstairs for both the bride and the groom, as well as a family parlor. For a more quaint option, The Courtyard Gazebo is a great place to have an intimate ceremony while still enjoying the picturesque views of the nearby lake. In total, Whitestone Inn can accommodate up to 200 of your wedding guests.

Whitestone Inn truly is a one-stop shop for all of your wedding venue needs. This venue comes equipped with its very own wedding director as well as in-house catering services, minister, musicians and even a romantic horse-drawn carriage. There is also lodging at the inn for all of your guests to stay and enjoy. Some of the event services that Whitestone Inn offers include:

• Accommodations
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Bridal suite
  • In-house catering
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
As previously mentioned, Whitestone Inn does offer in-house catering to their clients. If you or your guests have certain dietary needs that need to be met, their staff can work with you to create a number of different food options, including gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, vegan, kosher, organic and vegetarian. Cuisine services include:

• Buffet

A
Featured
Arlene

Married on 10/02/2010

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, from the venue itself to all the details Whitestone provided as well as accomodating all the llittle extras I wanted. Deneise, the co ordinator at Whitestone was ... Read more absolutely incredible. She made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with and ours was the only wedding. She helped me with lists of vendors and respected all my wishes and the wishes of my family. On the day she made me feel like a queen. There were no worries. We have hundreds of compliments about our venue. The food at Whitestone was amazing. What an incredilbe wedding far more than I hoped for. Thank you Deneise and everyone at Whitestone. I just love you guys.

S
Sarah

Married on 02/24/2018

Fairy Tale Wedding

During our wedding at Whitestone Country Inn, I felt like my life was a fairy tale. The elegance of the property, the picturesque chapel, the carriage ride, the ambiance of the banquet hall, and the ... Read more exquisite suite made our day memorable and picture perfect from start to finish. The staff at Whitestone were incredibly helpful and great to work with every step of the way, so I didn't have to worry about any details on the wedding day. I highly recommend Whitestone Country Inn and their staff!

S
Sarah

Married on 07/22/2017

An absolutely gorgeous venue with helpful folks that make the entire process so streamlined. We planned our wedding from Texas, with absolutely no issues. Marlee and Tonja took care of everything, and ... Read more the first time we even saw the venue was the day before the wedding! It all worked out flawlessly!