Whitetail Country Estates

Lockridge, IA · View map · Visit website

About Whitetail Country Estates

Whitetail Country Estates provides so much more than just a wedding barn. In addition to our Vintage Barn to celebrate your wedding reception and our Grand Pergola for your ceremony, our facilities allow you a space to host your rehearsal dinner the night before your wedding, or a gift opening brunch the morning after your wedding. Our on-premises lodging allows you to make your wedding a weekend to remember as you host your family or wedding party in our beautiful Bridal Cottage and Whitetail Lodge, instead of spending time traveling to and from hotels or meeting in sterile hotel conference rooms.

Facilities and Capacity
Whitetail Country Estates is a rustic, yet elegant venue with covered and uncovered outdoor spaces, as well as indoor spaces, that can accommodate up to 200 guests inside the Vintage Barn & Corral, plus tent options for extra seating. The venue is a private destination resort that is nestled in the hills of southeast Iowa in a natural environment, in a one-of-a-kind location. With a timeless Southern Pergola by a Pond with a fountain, couples will have a natural, elegant, and extraordinary backdrop for their special ceremony. The Vintage Barn has a 19th century aristocratic style, and the location includes parking and wheelchair accessibility. For you and your guests, the venue offers on-site lodging in the Whitetail Lodge, which can house up to 27 guests, as well as a Bridal Cottage that includes a salon with six salon chairs and a dressing area for 12 guests for an overnight stay. The Whitetail Lodge is 5,000 square feet and features a wrap-around deck, walkout basement patio, fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, and entertainment and game rooms. Aside from the salon, the bridal cottage has three bedrooms, a bridal suite, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining and living room, and a family room. All facilities are heated and air conditioned. There are public restrooms located near the Pergola by the Pond Ceremony site, and as of May 2018 the Vintage Barn now has brand new beautiful restrooms.

Whitetail Staff is available to shuttle guests between the Pergola by the Pond Ceremony site and the Vintage Barn reception via Limo Carts. All prices are based on 200 guests and include setup/teardown, trash removal and security services.

22 Reviews for Whitetail Country Estates

22 Whitetail Country Estates Reviews

K
Featured
Kara

Married on 09/20/2014

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and the owner could not have been more helpful! They made our wedding experience completely stress free! If there was anything I needed help with the day of or day ... Read more prior both of the ladies were eager to help out! Extremely recommended I could not have imagined a better venue for our wedding absolutely gorgeous!!

K
Katie Agne

Married on 05/18/2019

High Recommended Venue!!

I got married at Whitetail Country Estates this past May. It was absolutely gorgeous! As many of you know, it rained basically the whole month of May in Iowa. It did in fact rain on our wedding day ... Read more (it means good luck right?). Zana and Dawn were great- we shifted plans from an outdoor ceremony to an indoor ceremony in the barn due to rain and they were right there ensuring it would be gorgeous and it would all work out. It was stunning and so intimate to have the ceremony and reception in the barn! Looping back to Zana and Dawn- they kept everything in line and made sure everything was getting done to ensure for a perfect event. We did the Thurs-Sun package and I am so glad we did. Some of the best memories my husband and I have are the things we didn't plan such as a bonfire after rehearsal dinner. Having both our families stay together at the Lodge was so fun everyone got to bond for the weekend and enjoy each others company. It was so nice that our whole wedding party and family could stay at the property! I could go on and on about this venue! Highly recommended!!

E
Elise Swanson

Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful wedding

My husband and I are so happy we chose Whitetail Country Estates as the venue for our wedding! Zana, Susie and everyone else were so helpful in planning our special day. They help to make the process ... Read more as stress free for the couple as they can. The venue is absolutely beautiful. Every single part of it from the pergola to the vintage barn to the bridal cottage. The bridal cottage was extremely nice to have to get ready in and my husband and I stayed there the night of the wedding. Get ahold of Zana to take a tour of this place!