Whitetail Ridge Golf Club

Yorkville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Whitetail Ridge Golf Club

Whitetail Ridge Golf Club is an elegant golf and country club located in Yorkville, Illinois. This award-winning venue creates one-of-a-kind weddings that fit within your budget, suit your personal style and produce everlasting memories. They're one of the newest banquet facilities in Kendall County and they can accommodate your wedding, whether it’s an intimate gathering or a grand affair. Whitetail Ridge Golf Club is a one-stop shop for all of your wedding wants and needs.

Contact
Ashley Johnson

630.882.8988

ajohnson@arcisgolf.com

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 350 guests for either an outdoor or indoor wedding at this championship golf course. They offer a gorgeous outdoor patio with picturesque views of lush greens, a terrace room featuring a stone fireplace and a grand ballroom for your reception. There are neutral colors, dark wood trim and beautiful chandeliers throughout the country club, perfect for any theme you have in mind.

This full-service venue has multiple wedding packages to choose between. Their services include:

• Bridal suite

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Whitetail Ridge on July 10, 2015. I do not have enough great things to say about this venue. It truly was everything we hoped for and more. The location ... Read more was perfect! It is out in the country surrounded by trees, streams, farms, etc. The view from the large windows in the reception hall is absolutely beautiful! Ashley, the event coordinator, is amazing! She was professional, yet down to Earth, and was so helpful. She answered all of my emails quickly, especially the few months leading up to my wedding when I had many, many questions. :) The day before my wedding I dropped off all of my decorations with instructions and Ashley, along with a few other staff members, had the entire place decorated, EXACTLY how I wanted the morning of my wedding. When I went to visit that morning I couldn't believe how great of a job they had done. It was SO NICE to not have to worry about that on the big day! The reception could not have ran more smoothly. Staff was friendly and professional and everything was timed perfectly. The food was absolutely delicious and our guests loved it! I could go on and on about how happy we were with our decision to have our wedding reception at Whitetail Ridge!! :)

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Venue!

Ashley & Amanda were such a pleasure to work with! The venue was absolutely perfect & Amanda took care of all the final details perfectly. The food was fantastic & the set-up was well laid out.I ... Read more could not have asked for better customer service for my big day! What's also very important is leading up to the wedding & Amanda dealt with my crazy amount of emails & constantly updating of details. I sure was a pain in the butt, however Amanda did not mind at all. Thank you for making my big day a success! Sincerely, Ashley & Jake Anderson 10.19.2018

C
courtney

Married on 09/14/2018

The best in kendall county!

Whitetail was so easy to work with, and made this day so easy for me. Great working staff, and always accommodating to anything we wanted or needed. A must to go see, and book! Read more Whitetail was so easy to work with, and made this day so easy for me. Great working staff, and always accommodating to anything we wanted or needed. A must to go see, and book!!