Whitlock Event Planning & Design

Cornelius, NC · View map · Visit website

About Whitlock Event Planning & Design

Whitlock Events| We Create The Experience You Will Remember for a Lifetime

Whitlock Events is the Premier Wedding Planner in the Lake Norman & Charlotte Region. At Whitlock Events our focus is on creating timeless experiences. From our first meeting to the moment you go down the aisle you have the assurance that we will be there guiding your steps. We pride ourselves not only on being fantastic wedding planners but also mentors who will make sure your wedding goes flawlessly.

Whitlock Event Planning & Design offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination & event design packages for couples who are looking for assistance and guidance planning their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. In addition to planning services, we also have established vendor connections & discounts for our planning & design clients saving them time, money & stress. Wedding planning and design services offered include (but are not limited to) the following:

• Budget Creation & Adhearance
  • Event design
  • Guest List Management & Seating Chart Assistance
  • Day of Itinerary & Timeline Assistance
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor Research & Selection
  • Ceremony & Rehearsal Direction
  • In House Rentals (including Magic Mirror Photo Booth)
  • Event Entertainment
  • Pre & Post Wedding Festivities

3 Reviews for Whitlock Event Planning & Design

3 Whitlock Event Planning & Design Reviews

A
Amber Mulder

Married on 05/03/2019

Event Designer

Always a beautifully designed event! Read more Always a beautifully designed event!!!

Jenny
Jenny Simpson

Married on 08/26/2018

Excellent coordinator, made everything go exactly the way we intended

She made my wedding the most elegant and beautiful experience I could ever ask for. She took care of every detail so I didn't have to. It removed so much stress from my wedding so that I could ... Read more actually enjoy it. Her design ability and eye for detail are far beyond the price I paid. I was able to give her complete trust and know everything would look beautiful and go smoothly. I can't thank her and Whitlock events enough.

J
Julie Coates

Married on 03/27/2019

Whitlock Events is amazing!

I have dealt with Jennifer and Brad of Whitlock Events several times. They are prompt and professional and go out of their way to make everything special for their clients. I love the Magic Mirror ... Read more too!

Whitlock Event Planning & Design FAQ