Whitney Erin Photography

Clarksville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Whitney Erin Photography

Whitney Erin Photography is a Clarksville, Tennessee, based photographer specializing in capturing all the best moments of your wedding day. Previously a wedding consultant for a bridal store, Whitney Erin Photography knows the ins and outs of the wedding industry and knows all the tips and tricks needed to get you through this happy (yet stressful) time. This talented photographer will create high-quality and emotional photos by incorporating Tennessee’s gorgeous landscape, raw affection, and her experienced eye for great shots. She can produce touching, black-and-white portraits, bold, spontaneous candids, and much more. Whitney Erin Photography will go out of her way to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera to ensure gorgeous photos.

Led by Whitney, Whitney Erin Photography can provide another skilled shooter to ensure no moment is forgotten. They can do a variety of other shoots from a boudoir shoot to an engagement shoot. You are guaranteed high-quality photos in an album or digital files. They are skilled in natural photography as well as contemporary and traditional. Other services include:

• Additional hours

T
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 12/09/2017

Whitney was fantastic! She was super easy to work with, and was very quick to answer any and all of my questions. Her pictures are stunning, and I just enjoyed having her around. She made me feel ... Read more relaxed and comfortable the entire day! I will be using her for any and all family photos in the future, too! I just love her!

W
will

Married on 08/18/2018

Whitney was unfortunalty out of my budget but she helped me out anyway by sending me other photography services. She didn't have to go out of her way and check their availability but she did and it ... Read more was appreciated. It says a lot about the person she is. Thank you for your time and resources.

C
Celtson

Married on 06/02/2018

Where do we even start?! We love love love Whitney and her photography! She is such an easy going, fun, but amazing photographer! It took us a long time to figure out which photographer we would ... Read more choose, but the hassle was sooo worth it. From the time she took our engagement photos in the freezing cold (and made it look like spring), we knew we would love her. The payment process was easy and worry free, the organization was on point and the photos she took were perfect! We couldn’t be happier with how they turned out :)! We had so much fun with it all and would ask her to take our photos again without a second thought. After it was all over, Whitney was way more than just a photographer, she became our friend :). Lauren & Celtson

Whitney Erin Photography FAQ