Whitney Events

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Whitney Events

Whitney Events is a wedding planning company located in New York, New York. Owner and wedding planner Christina Whiney has worked in the wedding industry since she was 15, making her a trusted and experienced planner. She is dedicated to being a part of your special day and will bring your vision and dreams to fruition. From invitations to vendor and venue selection, Christina will go above and beyond in her services. Clients praise Christina’s thoughtful demeanor, organizational skills and professionalism.

Whitney Events offers budget analysis as well as a guest list and timelines for an organized and customized wedding experience. A list of Christina's planning services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
From destination weddings to double weddings, this company can plan all different types of wedding celebrations. Christina can plan the following wedding types:

• Civil

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 05/27/2017

Christina is a true professional- extremely organized, flexible, and creative in executing wedding themes! She is warm, friendly, delightful to work with, and I'm so grateful to have found her. She ... Read more provided invaluable advice throughout the wedding process, and even when I felt stressed out amidst wedding drama or last minute changes, Christina kept a positive attitude and remained calm and pragmatic, helping me find solutions. My wedding was easily the best day of my life, and I wholeheartedly believe Christina and her assistant Jen are responsible for making that happen. I would highly recommend Whitney Events to plan your special day.

A
Alex Whigham

Married on 09/22/2018

Professional and Thorough

The team was brought in fairly late because we thought we could do it all on our own (I know, I know). They got up to speed quickly, worked with some of our more "particular" vendors, and added nice ... Read more touches and details that made the day very special. After our first meeting, we knew we could breathe easier knowing Whitney Events was running point. Thanks for all the help!

Xiaotang
Xiaotang Wang

Married on 06/16/2018

The Most Perfect Wedding

Christina and Jen are the ultimate dream team when it comes to wedding planners. They are professional, efficient and gets every detail right. My wedding day was perfect without any hiccups due in ... Read more large part to them. Highly highly recommend!!