Whitney Furst Photography

Burnsville, MN · View map

About Whitney Furst Photography

Hi! I'm Whitney, a Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer! I spend most of my days being goofy and capturing life. Ever heard of Instagram?!! I thrive off of the moments in life and I am there to capture them. This also transpires when I am capturing your wedding day. My hearts desire is to capture classic detailed imagery for you to treasure for the rest of your lives. I am just as thrilled as you are! I can’t wait to meet you and hear more about your love story!

3 Reviews for Whitney Furst Photography

3 Whitney Furst Photography Reviews

M
Maggie

Married on 08/02/2014

Whitney is an amazing photographer. We received the teaser of our wedding pictures the following day after our wedding and my husband and I were astounded. She captured so perfectly the highlights of ... Read more our day. She made us feel so comfortable with her bubbly personality and never made me feel stressed even though we were running behind. Her partner was also extremely professional and made both of us feel at ease too. My family also made comments as to how professional she was, she made the day flow extremely well and she was punctual and stayed through our requested time frame. Sometimes I forgot she was there throughout the night, but I later saw the pictures and was blown away. I would highly recommend Whitney if you are looking for a delicate, soft and detailed photographer. She captured our style with ease and professionalism and I would hire her in a heartbeat for any style event photo-shoot.

User4829965

2+ years ago

2.1

Whitney's personality is engaging and she is easy to work with. Her editing is phenomenal and the pictures she gave us are absolutely gorgeous. The content of our pictures, however, missed the mark. ... Read more They were very standard wedding pictures and she didn't capture much of what we hoped she'd capture - she flat out told us she'd gotten some pictures that she didn't even get. Furthermore, in the contract it states that she will give you your pictures within 8 weeks. Not only is this a long turn around time, she broke the contract by giving us our pictures 9.5 weeks after our wedding. When I talked to another wedding photographer, she told me that although her contract time is 6 weeks, she always get her pictures back within 4 - she was shocked that we hadn't received our pictures and thought it was unprofessional of Whitney to break a contract.

S
Sam

Married on 06/25/2016

0.5

I don't like to leave a bad review, but I feel I have to so that others don't have the same experience as my wife and I did. Pictures are one of the biggest parts of a wedding and they deserve to be ... Read more treated as such.... Up until receiving our wedding pictures my review of Whitney would have been above average. Our meeting, the engagement shoot, the correspondence, the wedding, everything went as planned and we were happy. Then, when we received our wedding day pictures she informed us that she had a "corrupt card" and had lost all the pictures of my wife and the girls getting ready and our first look. This was very disheartening, but we understand that things happen. Upon reviewing our pictures we noticed more and more of our moments that were missing. Talking thru it with some of our wedding party and guests we realized there were alot of pictures missing and no pictures from the "second shooter". When we asked about the missing photos she just said that she had multiple "corrupt cards". I asked if I could attempt to recover anything from the cards and she said that she tried and it wasn't possible. Whitney said that she would make us a coffee table album to try to compensate for all the lost photos. We spent time to layout the book and sent it back to her. Then she stopped responding to us..... We have sent numerous emails and tried calling a number of time, but she does not respond. It will be our one year anniversary in a couple weeks and still nothing.

Whitney Furst Photography FAQ