Whitney Nelson Events

Brentwood, CA · View map · Visit website

About Whitney Nelson Events

Whitney Nelson Events is a boutique event planning and design company based in Sonoma & Napa Valleys that specializes in both local and destination event management for weddings, social soirees, corporate events and private parties.

Focusing on gorgeous details, creative designs, custom experiences and unforgettable weddings and events, I provide a myriad of services for a wide range of clientele. My one-on-one planning and design process is tailored to the unique and individual needs of each client, allowing me to provide a custom, personalized experience that is sure to deliver unforgettable results. For rates and packages, please visit our website: www.whitneynelsonevents.com

Whitney Nelson Events provides couples with an array of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their desires and specific requirements. Wedding packages available include full-service planning, partial planning and weekend packages. Within these packages, the services offered include but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Event design
  • Venue scouting
  • Consultations
  • Additional hours

Whitney Nelson Events does not provide strictly Day-Of Coordination. For a full detail of packages offered, please contact us today!

12 Reviews for Whitney Nelson Events

12 Whitney Nelson Events Reviews

K
Featured
Kerstin

Married on 04/20/2013

Whitney is simply awesome. Without her, I wouldn't even have a venue... I'd probably still be looking. I contacted her in my desperate attempt to find a venue in Nov 2012 for a 2013 wedding. She ... Read more immediately had a secret venue that didn't advertise and a week later she was hired and the venue signed. She made the entire process seem effortless and I couldn't have asked more from a planner. She is organized, responsive, has solutions to every problem, a great list of vendors and does it all with a great sense of humor. When some online-ordered loose flowers didn't arrive when they were supposed to, she chased the delivery truck all over the Bay Area and got it all sorted in time. When one of my bridesmaids came down with a stomach bug minutes before the ceremony, she was there with the Pepto. Didn't help the bridesmaid after all, she was out of commission for the wedding, but Whitney's effort counts! She made our whole wedding seem so easy and was there every step of the way. I highly recommend her as a planner.

Jill
Jill

Married on 07/15/2018

If it weren’t for Whitney, I would have eloped.

If it weren’t for Whitney, I would have eloped. If you want the short version, Whitney kicks ass, hire her immediately! She turned all of our crazy wedding ideas into a reality, and executed our dream ... Read more dream wedding flawlessly. She is organized, knowledgeable, business savvy, performs well under pressure, and is hilarious. Now if you are as crazy a researcher as I was and would like to know more, keep reading… I have always dreamed about my wedding dress, not my wedding, just the dress. With that being said, I had absolutely no idea where to start when it came to wedding planning. When my husband and I got engaged in October of 2017 we decided that we were going to enjoy our engagement and not even think about wedding planning until 2018. When we started making calls to venues in January 2018 we were basically laughed at for thinking that we would be able to pull together a wedding by summer 2018. Those venues had clearly not met Whitney Nelson. On February 25, 2018 I sent Whitney an email after drooling all over her Instagram account, the subject of that email read “HELP, Summer 2018 Wedding”. Whitney responded in less than 24 hours! Who even does that anymore?! Already we were impressed. In her response she not only confirmed that she was available for the date that we were hoping for, but she reassured us that she could make our summer wedding a reality. Her confidence was exactly what our flip-flopping selves needed. Our initial call with Whitney was frantic, disorganized and basically just me brain dumping on Whitney all of the crazy ideas we had for our wedding. To be honest we were surprised Whitney did not turn us away. She listened closely and by the end of the call she was able to repeat back to me a full list of action items. When we got off of the call with her it felt as if a huge weight was taken off of our shoulders. We now had an actual professional who was going to make sure our wedding was perfect for us, with all of the personality and unique touches that we were hoping for. I came to learn that this was one of the many things I would appreciate about Whitney, she was always open to listening. Whitney was officially our wedding planner and we were going to be married on August 11, 2018! Fast forward 6 months, 6 million phone calls/text messages/emails, we had the wedding of our dreams. Design: Whitney can do it all, she has the vision and loves unique. When I told her all of the things I “didn’t want”, she understood and offered other creative suggestions. Tracking: Whitney made sure that all of our vendors were organized, paid for on time, and that we were getting the best bang for our buck. Whitney has an incredible network of stellar vendors in all price ranges, all who clearly love working with her. It was SO nice to have Whitney to take on all of the footwork with these vendors so that we could just focus on the fun stuff! I didn’t have to send any more “are you available?” emails. HUGE relief. Day of: On my wedding day, the question I was asked the most was “how are you so calm??” My answer every single time would be, I have Whitney. I worked a full-time job up until the Thursday of my wedding weekend. No one at my company understood this. They shared stories of all of the last-minute things they had to do for their own weddings, and all of the stress they had been under, I had none of that. Hire Whitney, you will not regret it.

User5277587

2+ years ago

Whitney was amazing. Everything was perfect day of and leading up to. This woman is so organized! Every detail was attended to, and everything looked gorgeous. She made our dream day a reality. Read more Whitney was amazing. Everything was perfect day of and leading up to. This woman is so organized! Every detail was attended to, and everything looked gorgeous. She made our dream day a reality.