Whitney Oaks Golf Club

Rocklin, CA · View map · Visit website

About Whitney Oaks Golf Club

Whitney Oaks Golf Club is a beautiful golf and country club located in the Sierra Nevada foothills in Rocklin, California. They pride themselves on exceptional service and will make you and your guests feel welcome as soon as you arrive. Their experienced staff will try to anticipate your every need so you don't have to stress. Whitney Oaks Golf Club offers amazing views of the rolling hillside and perfectly manicured gardens.

Facilities and Capacity
At this golf and country club, couples can accommodate up to 200 guests in the Clubhouse's two banquet rooms. There's also a beautiful terrace with seating that overlooks their outdoor event space near the 18th green.

Whitney Oaks Golf Club has been a part of the Northern California's wedding industry for over 15 years. They have a professional wedding coordinator and accomplished chef to help you plan your day. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • China
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound

Cuisine
Their in-house chef can create a variety of fare from American or Mexican to Indian or Italian. Couples may choose from a buffet, plated meal, hors d'oeuvres, family style, stations or a cocktail reception.

16 Reviews for Whitney Oaks Golf Club

16 Whitney Oaks Golf Club Reviews

M
Featured
Madaly

Married on 04/12/2014

My Wedding was amazing! Thanks to all the people I came in contact at Whitney Oaks, I first contacted Darcie and she was extremely helpful she made all the decisions so easy and very accommodating. ... Read more At the tasting the chef & the pastry chef were there to answer any questions. On the day of my Wedding Heather, Jessica, Kendra, the Bartender and the Gentleman that drove me in the golf cart made me feel like a princess :). Every single one of my guest noticed the high quality of service, food, beverage and the cake was to die for. And Heather even offer to go to the store for me as I forgot a few things, how sweet is that. Thank you Robert & Madaly Siegle

J
Jason Daggett

Married on 10/12/2018

This place is amazing!!!

My wife and I got married here and I could not say enough great things about Kelsey and her team! If I could give 10 stars I would! She was AMAZING! They made EVERYTHING so easy and painless! From ... Read more picking the food, to the decor, to the rehearsal, to the actual day and dealing with all of the vendors coming in and make sure everything was perfect! She took the stress out of the day and we were able to just enjoy it! If you are considering getting married, you need to look at Whitney oaks! The venue was BEAUTIFUL, and the staff was outstanding! I’m so glad we found this place and chose to have our special day here! Thank you Kelsey for all of your help, you were amazing!!

J
Jacquelyn

Married on 09/23/2018

Spectaculor Fall Wedding & Reception

I had a fabulous wedding at Whitney Oaks in Sept 2018. Kelsey and her team were fantastic to work with. They are approachable, flexible, and experienced. We worked together over 11 months - multiple ... Read more meetings and countless emails and texts. Kelsey did a great job of keeping track of all of my event details, updates, and changes. Our event was completely amazing – the Wedding Garden was immaculately landscaped and groomed, our guests loved the food, our cake baked by the Thunder Valley Casino bakery was beautiful and delicious, and the service was terrific. Our guests have raved about the venue and the food. Whitney Oaks is an amazing value.