Whitney Rogers Photography

Paris, FR · View map · Visit website

About Whitney Rogers Photography

Planning a wedding is nuts, it just is. Choosing a wedding photographer isn't any easier. The good news is, you made it here. I'm so happy to hear all about your story and your wedding plans. If you're looking for photos with real belly laughs, hot steamy make out sessions, and really real emotion then I'm your girl. We will run around, get sand in our toes, wind in our hair, and make freaking magic.

Photos aren't your thing? That's FINE. My most camera shy clients swear that after the first few minutes it didn't even feel like a photoshoot. During each session, we play stupid little games that help you (and your partner) relax and just enjoy each other.

Wedding photographs are part of the legacy that you will pass down to your children, and your children's children. Perfectly posed, smile-at-the-camera, photos are beautiful, and we will take those. But, what do you want to remember? I want you to remember the way he looked at you when you laughed your classic scrunched up nose laugh. I want you to remember dancing on the beach with sand all over you thinking that you CAN'T believe this is real life. I want you to remember her pulling you in close because she needs you there.

I'm after the real, the crazy, the laughs, hugs, kisses, candids, and love that can move mountains. Let me show you how gorgeous YOUR love is.

11 Reviews for Whitney Rogers Photography

11 Whitney Rogers Photography Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany Hawkins

Married on 02/03/2019

Amazing Photos & Fun to Shoot With!

We met Whitney while she was photographing a wedding my wife and I were in. I loved how she interacted with everyone and made us all feel very comfortable. Once we got engaged, there was no question ... Read more of who we would choose. Whitney makes the whole experience so fun and exciting. We loved her creativity and how wonderful she is at getting the best candid shots. I cannot stress how comfortable it is to shoot with her - that is probably our favorite thing... other than the fact her photos are AMAZING. As a bride your day can be stressful enough, having it feel like someone is just following you with a camera is not great. It felt like we were all hanging out and having fun throughout the entire time. She dances with everyone and participates in all of the fun. It made the whole experience wonderful. Our photos came out amazing and I am so happy with every single bit of the experience.

C
Cynthia Schmitt

Getting married on 09/11/2019

Magical Photographer

We don't even know where to begin with wonderful Whitney! My fiancee and I booked an engagement session while we were vacationing in Paris. Whitney was in constant communication with us and we felt at ... Read more ease immediately. The day of the session was pure magic! I am not one that loves attention on me so I was very nervous. However, the second I met Whitney I felt instantly comfortable. She whisked us all over Paris and found some amazing places to capture photos. We received the digital photos exactly according to the timeline she set. The photos are incredible! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

S
Sarah Davison

Married on 04/13/2019

Seriously amazing

When my now husband proposed to me I knew my main priority for our wedding day was a phenomenal photographer. I did so much research, made spread sheets and slide shows, compared prices to services ... Read more offered and even made my husband pick his favorite without knowing the prices for anyone. When all signs pointed to Whitney, I knew we found the perfect person to capture all of the major moments in the coming year! I met Whitney at a coffee shop to discuss contracts, go over the feel of my wedding day as well as make sure I liked her personality! She was immediately super friendly and bubbly but also goofy in the best way! I signed the contract as soon as I left that coffee shop and I am so happy I did! This girl hiked all over a lake on a cold, foggy day to get the best engagement shots! she was so much fun and made us laugh constantly to get those beautiful shots, she played games and had a ton of tricks to get my husband to really participate in the shoot! I am biased, but they are some of my favorite engagements I’ve ever seen! When she moved around the world, she made all of the arrangements for an amazing photographer friend to step in and take my bridals when we couldn’t get our schedules to line up. She also took some boudoir photos for me to give my husband and made me so comfortable and the entire experience something I will for sure do again in the future! Now my husband and I must have all of the luck because on the day of our wedding, it stormed and rained and was pretty dang cold the entire time! Our outdoor ceremony was quickly moved inside but I was so bummed that we wouldn’t get gorgeous outdoor photos. Man, was I wrong! Despite the gloomy backdrop, Whitney and her second shooter got some incredibly beautiful photos and even faced the cold on the breaks in between the rain so we could have some outdoor shots! I will 1000% use her for all future photos I need and can not recommend her enough!!!