Whitney's Inn

Jackson, NH · View map · Visit website

About Whitney's Inn

Whitney's Inn is a rustic wedding event venue located in Jackson, New Hampshire. Decorated in an adirondack style with hickory and pine log furniture, this mountain venue has a lot to offer adventurous wedding couples. With 12 acres of space, Whitney's Inn includes a trout pond, rolling streams, an outdoor pool and finely landscaped gardens - all of which are perfect for photo opportunities. With a location at the base of Black Mountain Ski Resort, you will love the serene mountain backdrop this venue has to offer.

Facilities and Capacity
Whitney's Inn features two dining rooms; the Birches dining room for an intimate fine dining experience of up to 65 guests, and the rustic Shovel Handle Pub for larger events of up to 140 guests. There are also tents available for even bigger events of up to 250 guests.

Whitney's Inn offers complete wedding packages that cover all of your wedding needs, or - if you are looking for just a few specific services - a la carte options are available for you. Services offered in these packages include:

• Chairs, tables, and linens

J
Featured
Jamie

Married on 02/10/2017

My husband and I just got married at Whitney's Inn this past weekend and everyone had an absolute blast. Our friends and family took over the inn for the weekend and continuously complimented us on ... Read more how perfect the venue was! Don and Jen were so helpful and easy to work with. They made sure that all matters were taken care of the day of the wedding and really made it stress free. The "woodland" area was where we decided to have our ceremony and it was stunning with the fire going in the fireplace! We had the best weekend ever and can't wait to return!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/13/2019

Where wedding dreams come true!

There isn't a single bad thing I could say about Don and his entire crew at Whitney's. We got married there on July 13 and had the entire place to ourselves and our guests the whole weekend. When we ... Read more started our search we originally planned to stay close to home (we live about 40 miles north of Boston) but found that every venue we went to was lacking in something.... atmosphere... amenities... food... the price tag... we searched everywhere... and we almost put a deposit down on a place near home just to be done with the search - as it gets so exhausting. But a coworker of mine who'd gotten married at Whitney's suggested we just go up to Jackson as a last ditch look and oh boy are we glad we did. We got married in the wooded area across from the Inn. It was THE PICTURE of wooded fairyland that I had in my head the entire planning process. The staff are INCREDIBLE each and every single one of them. Don (the owner) is a wedding master mind and made us feel so comfortable and at ease through the entire process. And we spent a FRACTION of what we would have for a "one night only" affair back at home. If I could rate Whitney's at 10 stars I would. Leaving on Sunday after brunch I actually wept - pleading with Father Time to go back 72 hours so we could do it all again. Do yourselves a huge favor and go check them out. All our love Don and everyone at Whitney's, Sarah and Paul Higgins

Alyssia
Alyssia

Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect New Hampshire Venue

I cannot say enough about our experience at Whitney’s for our December wedding. The food, staff and whole experience was more than we could have dreamed. Don and his staff made everyone feel at home ... Read more at the inn for our wedding weekend. Not one detail was missed and the whole event was so well run we never worried for a second. The venue is the most picturesque New Hampshire mountain location and I cannot say enough about the food (family and friends are still raving) but the most valuable to us was how amazing the staff was. The staff thought of everything and was nothing but kind and responsive. I cannot imagine having spent the most important day of my life anywhere else.