Whittemore Farm

Jasper, AL · View map · Visit website

About Whittemore Farm

Whittemore Farm is a rustic wedding venue located in Jasper, Alabama. The farm offers indoor and uncovered outdoor event spaces for couples looking for a mix of rustic and country style for their wedding event. It features a horse-drawn carriage that can be used by the bridal party for a fairytale entrance.

Facilities and Capacity
Whittemore Farm can accommodate up to 200 guests within the barn, which can be decorated according to the couple's style and preferences. Its outdoor event space can host wedding ceremonies, with the farm's rolling fields and verdant trees as a backdrop for stunning photos.

The venue can provide event items for weddings, such as aisle markers, altar/arches, audio equipment and lighting, drapery, centerpieces, tents, a dance floor, chairs, and tables. Whittemore Farm's services also include the following:

• Bridal suite

2 Whittemore Farm Reviews

C
Charley

Married on 12/30/2017

My wife and I had a December wedding there. It was beautiful and the owners were awesome. Highly recommend Whittemore Farms. Read more My wife and I had a December wedding there. It was beautiful and the owners were awesome. Highly recommend Whittemore Farms.

C
Caitlyn

Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I got married on 9/9/17 at Faye Whittemore Farms in Jasper, AL. It was beyond anything we could have ever imagined! The Whittemore's did everything we asked, and then some! They were ... Read more wonderful to work with, and they were huge blessings! Our day couldn't have been any more perfect, and it was because of all of their hard work!

Whittemore Farm FAQ