Whole World Catering

Orting, WA · View map

About Whole World Catering

Whole World Catering wants to create memorable food for your event. We specialize in small events up to 200 people: Intimate Weddings, Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties, Baby Showers, Dinner Parties, Office Parties, Picnics, Holiday Events, you name it!
Our mission is to create exquisitely delectable cuisine with the highest quality ingredients.
Our culinary creations will always be fresh from the earth, and good for the earth - sustainable & organic whenever possible.

7 Reviews for Whole World Catering

7 Whole World Catering Reviews

User5186432

2+ years ago

My husband and I join the other reviewers with nothing but praise for Stefana and her staff at Whole World Catering. We hired them to be our on-site chefs for an entire weekend wedding, from Friday ... Read more evening through Monday brunch for 30 people including 4 children. During the weekend, they also served a three course formal dinner (seated service) for 60 people at our wedding. We found Stefana and her staff to be very professional, easy to work with, and just the right amount of present/invisible during the event. She was very open to our menu requests, and had lots of ideas to make meals rounded and beautiful. We recommend her highest praise and no hesitation!

K
Kelsey

Married on 08/23/2014

We hired Whole World Catering for the lunch reception at our wedding, and the food was amazing! We opted for the BBQ buffet, and it was not only delicious, but was also very nicely displayed. The ... Read more staff was nice and professional and took care of all of the set-up and tear down of the food and tables. Stefana was very helpful and answered all of my questions along the way.

A
Andrea

Event date: 06/14/2014

Whole World Catering (WWC) did a fantastic job catering my husband's surprise Birthday party last month. WWC made planning this party much easier and stress free for me. The food was wonderful and ... Read more presentation beautiful. My guests raved about the food and service. WWC's set up and take down were efficient and there was nothing left for me to clean up! I was able to enjoy the party without the hassle of hosting the event. I would recommend WWC to anyone in need of catering and I will surely use WWC again in the future.