Wholehearted Events

Brisbane, CA · View map

About Wholehearted Events

Wholehearted Events is a full-service wedding planner based in the Pacific Northwest. We are committed to creating authentic wedding experiences that truly represents our clients! From the smallest details to the big surprises, we want you and your guests to walk into your wedding and feel like every part of your special day is an honest reflection of who you are as a couple! We thrive on establishing long-lasting relationships with our clients, as this is the only way we believe we can truly curate an authentic and timeless experience for you and your guests!

Whether you need complete design + planning support from the moment you say "Yes!", or if you are just looking for coordination assistance - we can help!

Visit us on our website to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your wedding vision and learn more about us!

We look forward to collaborating with you on this exciting journey!

4 Reviews for Wholehearted Events

4 Wholehearted Events Reviews

N
Natalie

Married on 05/27/2018

Lei is amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking. She's so easy to talk and work with and is very professional. She's just starting up her business and takes your day very seriously. Her ... Read more and I met a few times prior to make sure I was on task and to go over her detailed day-of schedule so we were both on the same page. She coordinated/wrangled everyone together on the day-of and made sure we had everything we could have needed - water, snacks, etc. Everything looked amazing all set up and the day went perfectly. As an added bonus she even sent me some photos and video she took during the day - a very nice surprise! So, again I'd highly recommend her - she's a pleasure to work with.

A
Ana

Married on 11/19/2017

We were so lucky to have found Lei as our day-of coordinator! From the very first email all the way, she gave us such a sense of relief and genuine trust in her ability to execute our quirky style and ... Read more keep us on track leading up to the wedding. Her day-of service is so much more than that. She became an integral part of not just our big day, but the months prior... Always available when we had questions or just needed a reassuring voice in the chaos that can be planning a wedding. You are the best, thank you for all your support and professionalism throughout this journey Lei!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/17/2017

Where do I even begin? As soon as I started looking at vendors and venues, I quickly realized I didn’t know what to ask, or where to actually start. Cue Lei! She stepped in and immediately got us on ... Read more track by creating a budget and to-do list, understanding our style and finding vendors that fit both. As we approached the final weeks, Lei took it all off our plate so we could relax while she handled the last minute details and coordination on the day-of. We had the best day of our lives celebrating with friends and family! Thank you!!!!