Why Knot Design by Erica

East Lansing, MI · View map

About Why Knot Design by Erica

A 2011 graduate of Michigan State University, I put my B.A. in Advertising to good use. By day I'm a social media guru/communications extraordinaire for a large construction firm in Lansing. By night I'm a graphic designer and small business owner, helping clients turn their creative dreams into reality on paper.

Why hire Why Knot Design and the Erica that goes with it?

• Quality customer service - you'll only ever deal with me on product design and ordering. I have a trustworthy sidekick you may see from time to time; her superpowers include spreading the word about my services with me at trade shows, hel
ping with deliveries and keeping my books in line.
  • Dedication - I strive to make each and every one of my clients beyond happy with their finished product, putting ample time and effort into each project.
  • Local charm - I design in Mid-Michigan and hire out 90% of my printing services to local companies within the area.
  • Personal touch - Clients are involved with the design process from start to finish. I work with my clients instead of for them, making sure everything I create is with the client in mind.
  • Read more...

3 Reviews for Why Knot Design by Erica

3 Why Knot Design by Erica Reviews

N
    Natalie

Getting married on 10/11/2019

Save the Dates

Highly recommend Erica! She was very affordable and wonderful to work with. We did our magnet save the dates with her and they turned out to be exactly what I was envisioning. Her response time was ... Read more fast and she was very accommodating with the amount of photos I asked her to proof. She even hand delivered my save the dates when she was in town. Had a very pleasant experience with her would definitely recommend her to anyone!

K
    Kailey

Married on 09/29/2018

Erica was terrific to work with! Highly professional, personable, and always willing to work with us and listen to our opinions on design! I definitely would recommend Erica to anyone who is looking! Read more Erica was terrific to work with! Highly professional, personable, and always willing to work with us and listen to our opinions on design! I definitely would recommend Erica to anyone who is looking!

S
    Samantha

Married on 12/13/2014

Erica is all about customer satisfaction. She goes through each step of the wedding invite package and makes sure to understand your vision. Next she puts together a sample of the invite on screen. ... Read more Lastly she sends you a sample invite to ensure it's exactly as you want. Her work is beautiful, but most of all, it is more than affordable. I got my entire wedding suite package for about the same price most other places charge for just the invite. She is amazing and a pleasure to work with!

Why Knot Design by Erica FAQ