Wild Bunches Floral

Dripping Springs, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Wild Bunches Floral

Wild Bunches Floral is a floral design studio based out of Dripping Springs, Texas. Wild Bunches Floral believes that there are three key elements essential to crafting stunning floral designs: artistry, passion, and knowledge. Wild Bunches Floral provides all three in their creations. Wild Bunches Floral combines striking colors, rich textures, and boundless creativity to create flowing, seamless floral landscapes that will make your wedding or special occasion venue look spectacular.

Wild Bunches Floral is a full-service event florist that not only provides their services to Dripping Springs, but to Austin, Buda, Kyle, San Marcos, and the surrounding areas as well. Wild Bunches Floral specializes in a range of floral styles, such as classic, glamorous, romantic, vintage, country, modern, and rustic. They can help you create aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, table arrangements, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, and single flowers. Some of the floral services Wild Bunches Floral provide include:

• Clean up

Meredith
Meredith Theriot Gaskins

Getting married on 12/04/2019

Stunning Floral!

Wild Bunches made my wedding! Rachel and the whole staff were extremely attentive during the whole process and made my wedding vision dream come to life. I decorated a huge wall in my wedding venue, ... Read more and had a large greenery arch, and everything was executed perfectly. Plus my bridal bouquet was stunning. Couldn't have asked for a better team!

Karen
Karen Bean

Married on 07/07/2019

Beyond gorgeous!

The florals for our wedding were breathtaking. Loved working with the ladies and loved the end result even more. Gorgeous does not begin to describe my wedding flowers. Read more The florals for our wedding were breathtaking. Loved working with the ladies and loved the end result even more. Gorgeous does not begin to describe my wedding flowers.

J
Julia

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful arrangements!

Wild Bunches did a phenomenal job providing our florals for our wedding. My husband and I went into the floral consultation not really knowing what we wanted and not knowing anything about flowers in ... Read more general. They were so helpful and patient with us and showed us so many pictures for us to draw inspiration from. We showed them a few pictures ourselves once we were able to envision what we wanted, and they were quickly able to detail out what they wanted to put in our arrangements. We were so pleasantly surprised by how everything turned out on our wedding day and received so many compliments all day from our guests on how beautiful our floral pieces came out. We would definitely recommend going with Wild Bunches for all of your floral needs!