Hired? Hired

Wild Child Fabrications (Hair & Makeup)

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Wild Child Fabrications (Hair & Makeup)

We are a company that loves to provide hair and makeup services to the unique and unconventional bride. Do you have a theme we can tailor your look to? Boho, rocker, chic, pinup, outdoorsy, etc? Although we specialize in bridal beauty makeup & hair, we're unique also and cater to all types of makeup needs. We know you're more than just a bride outside of wedding planning and we want to bring those qualities into play when creating a custom hair and makeup look for your day. Tell us what is unique about you!

*For the popular months of May, June, September, and October we usually book up 7-10 months in advance.*

Have a question? Clema.fx@gmail.com

About Wild Child Fabrications:

Hi, I'm Christalee!

I'm a spunky, short, sometimes blonde, sometimes pink, sometimes red haired professional makeup artist & hair stylist. Like it says above, although I specialize in beauty makeup, I attended school for special effects makeup. When I'm not working on weddings, I work in TV, film, and print doing anything from body paint to monster prosthetic makeups. (Feel free to check them out in Instagram!) I love anything with a lot of personality, themed, and creative. One of my favorite things is finding the most unique thing about a person and playing that feature up. What's unique about me? When I'm not doing makeup and working, I'm a magician (or like to think so!), an aerial silk enthusiast, and an unapologetic, crazy cat momma. Book a trial with me and at the very least you'll be entertained!

24 Reviews for Wild Child Fabrications (Hair & Makeup)

24 Wild Child Fabrications (Hair & Makeup) Reviews

K
Featured
Kati

Married on 05/19/2018

Christalee was AWESOME! She was more than accommodating and even allowed me to come to her home for my hair trial as we live in FL And our wedding was in PA. She did an amazing job on both myself and ... Read more my bridesmaids and worked with each person to ensure they we’re happy with their final look! I highly recommend Christalee and can’t thank her enough :)

L
Leigh

Married on 10/13/2018

We couldn't recommend Wild Child Fabrications more highly!

Christalee was amazing! We (Bride, bridesmaids, moms) were all so happy with all our wedding day make-up, but even more than that, we loved having Christalee be part of our day. She is so kind, calm, ... Read more thoughtful and talented.

E
Emma

Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding hair

Christalee was incredibly professional and really helpful! I was able to show her several Pinterest photos with a super vague idea of what I actually wanted, and she gave me exactly what I wanted. She ... Read more did my hair and my three bridesmaids' hair, as well. She was super friendly and helped make our morning of getting ready easy and fun. My hair looked amazing and stayed in all day!