Wild Child Fabrications

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Wild Child Fabrications

Wild Child Fabrications is a prompt and professional hair and makeup service that loves to cater to the unique and unconventional couple. Do you have a theme or style in mind? Romantic, boho, rocker, vintage, etc? One of our very favorite things is to create a custom look for you based on the feel you want for the day. We know you're more than a bride/groom outside of wedding planning and we want to bring that into play when creating a look for you on the day of your wedding. You're unique and we want to make sure you get the perfect look catered to exactly that.

What's unique about us?:

Hi, I'm Christalee! Im a tiny, quirky, chatty, and full of life makeup artist / haristylist in the Pittsburgh area. During the week, I work in tv, film, and print doing makeup and have a background in special effects makeup. When i'm not busy dolling people up, i'm an unapologetic crazy cat momma, aerial silk enthusiast, magician (or like to think so), wife, and true crime fanatic. Book a trial with me and at the very least you'll be entertained!

What we offer:

• Makeup and hair that will last you through pictures, speeches, dancing and tears.
  • Prompt, professional, and friendly responses throughout your entire experience
  • We can incorporate heirlooms, jewelry, flowers and more into your hair design.
  • Beautiful flower hair pins for purchase for you and bridal party. (While supplies last)
  • On-site hair and makeup (We arent afraid to travel to make your day perfect)
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • A fun and relaxed time
  • Airbrushing and contour makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Fake lashes included in price
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Didn't see what you're looking for? Ask us!

36 Reviews for Wild Child Fabrications

36 Wild Child Fabrications Reviews

B
Featured
Bridget

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing artist!

I am so lucky to have found Christalee to help out with my wedding hair and makeup! She was so responsive during the planning process, and graciously accommodating all my last minute additions! She ... Read more took a few Pinterest photos and some vague wording from me (fairy, whimsical, elvish) and just nailed it! She showed up early and got my 5 bridesmaids and myself looking absolutely fabulous, all while bringing so much energy and fun along the way. The girls loved their hairstyles and I just adored my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Can't wait to share some pics!

H
Hannah

Getting married on 10/04/2025

She’s the best!

Christalee is so much fun while staying professional. She makes you feel so amazing! I hired her for my sisters wedding to do our makeup, but when my sister forgot foundation to cover up her scared ... Read more back, she stepped in and made it unnoticeable, our makeup (face and back) stayed fresh all night!! She is the best, there’s no one else I would have gone to!

K
Kathleen

Married on 07/20/2019

Unbelievable!!!!

I got married on the hottest day of summer. It was 95 degrees and humid! It’s a brides worst nightmare. I have NO clue how she did it but my makeup and hair stayed on ALL night! Seriously. I was a ... Read more was a sweaty mess by the end, but from the neck up, I looked fabulous. She was easy to get ahold of, came right to my hotel and made it a point to make sure I was happy with every part of the process. I can’t recommend her enough! My bridesmaids loved her too. The whole experience was amazing.