Wild Child Fabrications

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Wild Child Fabrications

Wild Child Fabrications is a hair and makeup service that loves to cater to the unique and unconventional couple. Do you have a theme or style in mind? Romantic, boho, rocker, vintage, etc? One of our very favorite things is to create a custom look for you based on the feel you want for the day. We know you're more than a bride/groom outside of wedding planning and we want to bring that into play when creating a look for you on the day of your wedding. You're unique and we want to make sure you get the perfect look catered to exactly that.

What's unique about us?:

Hi, I'm Christalee! Im a tiny, quirky, chatty, and full of life makeup artist / haristylist in the Pittsburgh area. During the week, I work in tv, film, and print doing makeup and have a background in special effects makeup. When i'm not busy dolling people up, i'm an unapologetic cat momma, aerial silk enthusiast, magician (or like to think so), wife, and true crime fanatic. Book a trial with me and at the very least you'll be entertained!

What we offer:

• Makeup and hair that will last you through pictures, speeches, dancing and tears.
  • We can incorporate heirlooms, jewelry, flowers and more into your hair design.
  • Beautiful flower hair pins for purchase for you and bridal party. (While supplies last)
  • On-site hair and makeup (We arent afraid to travel to make your day perfect!)
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • A fun and relaxed time
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Fake lashes included in price
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Didn't see what you're looking for? Ask us!

26 Reviews for Wild Child Fabrications

26 Wild Child Fabrications Reviews

K
Featured
Kati

Married on 05/19/2018

Christalee was AWESOME! She was more than accommodating and even allowed me to come to her home for my hair trial as we live in FL And our wedding was in PA. She did an amazing job on both myself and ... Read more my bridesmaids and worked with each person to ensure they we’re happy with their final look! I highly recommend Christalee and can’t thank her enough :)

B
Bridget

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing artist!

I am so lucky to have found Christalee to help out with my wedding hair and makeup! She was so responsive during the planning process, and graciously accommodating all my last minute additions! She ... Read more took a few Pinterest photos and some vague wording from me (fairy, whimsical, elvish) and just nailed it! She showed up early and got my 5 bridesmaids and myself looking absolutely fabulous, all while bringing so much energy and fun along the way. The girls loved their hairstyles and I just adored my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Can't wait to share some pics!

L
Leigh

Married on 10/13/2018

We couldn't recommend Wild Child Fabrications more highly!

Christalee was amazing! We (Bride, bridesmaids, moms) were all so happy with all our wedding day make-up, but even more than that, we loved having Christalee be part of our day. She is so kind, calm, ... Read more thoughtful and talented.