Wild Fleurette

Sandston, VA · View map

About Wild Fleurette

When it comes to flowers, you’re probably wondering how to create the look you want from all the ideas and inspiration photos swirling around in your head, one that’s going to check off all the boxes for your dream wedding.

That’s why I’m here to help.

My name is Lynn Killberg Thoreson and my passion is working with couples to create gorgeous, one-of-a-kind floral designs to wow you and your guests (cue a happy dance!).

I love focusing on seasonal flowers and foliage and designing with the natural movement of the flowers themselves, for a look that’s effortlessly beautiful.

One bride even called me her “flower fairy godmother.”

While I don’t have a magic wand, I do have over ten years of floral design experience. I’ve studied with top designers and have hunted for the best blooms in flower fields from California to the Netherlands.

I would absolutely love to sit down with you over a cup of tea and chat about flowers.

Let’s do this!

7 Reviews for Wild Fleurette

7 Wild Fleurette Reviews

S
Shannon O'donnell

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Absolutely Beautiful!!

I’ve used Lynn for two wedding related events that had very different aesthetics and she executed both of them beautifully. Lynn listened to my vision and was able to bring it to life. The flowers ... Read more were exactly as I imagined them – only prettier. She is an incredibly talented florist that has a way with flowers few others do. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on the flowers at both parties. Lynne is incredibly talented and able to create unique arrangements while remaining mindful of budget and style. On top of that she is very accommodating and incredibly easy to work with. Working with Lynn is a stress-free experience. I will absolutely be using her again!

N
Nikki Santerre

Married on 11/09/2018

Unmatched Talent and Service in RVA!

Lynn was 10/10 one of the best decisions we made during the process of planning my brother's wedding. As someone who is a member of the creative wedding community, I did extensive research on who to ... Read more contact for this special event. Lynn worked tirelessly during one of the rainiest days on record to ensure my brother's wedding day florals were perfect, even staying to help with tasks that weren't necessarily her responsibility. Her willingness to go above and beyond was noticed by our guests and family. Her work speaks for itself (what incredible talent!), but it was the way she served us that was the highlight of our experience!

L
Lisa Griffith

Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision ever!

When we started planning our wedding, I knew one decision would be easy. Choosing Wild Fleurette to do our flowers for us! I had seen Lynn’s amazing work before and knew it was exactly what I wanted. ... Read more This took so much of the stress of wedding planning out of our hands. I knew I wanted to work with Lynn because of her amazing, and unique designs. I’m not a fan of “cookie-cutter” designs, and I knew I wanted something that is a little different than the norm, but still classic and beautiful. The best part of working with Lynn was honestly how easy she made everything. She made a plan that was easy to follow and adaptable to our needs and wants. The end result was absolutely perfect and everything we wanted! Lynn was even able to add some special touches to our ceremony space to put the icing on the cake so to speak. We received so many compliments on our flowers and décor at the reception. We truly couldn’t have done this without Wild Fleurette.