Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination

Located in Brooklyn, New York, Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination is a full planning service assisting joyous occasions throughout New York, from Brooklyn to the Hudson Valley, Catskills and Capital District. From big farmhouse weddings to intimate post-city hall dinners, they understand that budgeting and planning are just as crucial to couples’ big day as creativity and beauty.

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination believes that every celebration has meaning, and everyone deserves the wedding of their dreams. They can arrange day-of coordination, partial, or full planning for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, or receptions. Whether an eco-friendly or religious celebration, they can help with budget analysis, event design, guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists. Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination is an ideal choice for couples planning their special day in the big apple.

5 Reviews for Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination

5 Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination Reviews

Katie
Lucas

Married on 11/03/2018

Our Perfect Day thanks to Wild Heights

The Wild Heights team went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we hands down know a huge part of that was Willa and her team. Willa ... Read more was incredibly attentive to us our entire planning process. Toward the end she took over communication with some vendors allowing our stress level to not skyrocket. She was our rock. Willa’s organization was incredible. We had all our information as well as inspiration photos and vendor information in an online portal that she kept meticulously updated. On the wedding day, Willa worked so hard while making everything look easy with her calm, cool and collected demeanor. I felt no stress whatsoever, even with moving our ceremony indoors due to inclement weather. Willa flawlessly executed navigating the new ceremony location as well as the room flip to the reception. I am a very detail oriented woman and I can honestly say that Willa executed my exacting vision. I spent so much time and energy planning so to see everything come to fruition was all I could have hoped for. I trusted the Wild Heights team throughout the entire process which I never thought I could do. It was easy to trust and put my wedding in the hands of such a professional, smart, creative, hardworking, detail oriented, attentive and mindful woman and her fabulous company.

M
Myya

Married on 09/15/2018

Willa at Wildheight events was recommended to me by a friend... Once hired Willa wasted no time- not only did she help me coordinate my wedding day but she stepped in to help me with the 50 person ... Read more rehearsal dinner I was throwing with my mom and mother in law. Even when I told Willa I did not need help she was there to do the things I had forgotten, not thought of, not found important. I had a very specific idea in my head of decor and set up for both my wedding and rehearsal- I have a very hard time verbalizing my ideas and somehow Willa read my mind and perfectly executed my vision with minimal guidance from me. I have no idea how to put in words how amazing Willa was, there are a million examples of her going above and beyond the months leading up to the event and at our wedding and rehearsal dinner...She did no let me lift a finger all weekend...I looked for her every time I was upset, nervous or stressed- she made everything better. I was not an easy or helpful bride and she was so patient with me and my family. Our vendors raved about working with her and my friends and family loved her. My wedding was my dream wedding because of the time and effort Willa put into it. We honestly never would have been able to execute our vision without her. Every bride deserves to have Willa as their coordinator... She is naturally amazing at what she does I am going to miss txting her everyday <3 Thank you Willa from the bottom of our hearts, you made our day(s) perfect!

A
Alexsandra

Married on 07/07/2018

I had the recent pleasure of working with Wild Heights Events for my July wedding, choosing the Match Maker package. First and foremost, Willa’s attention to detail, creativity, and professional ... Read more composure set our wedding apart from anything I had ever seen before. However, the paramount highlight in Wild Height’s services was Willa’s GENUINE interest and excitement for my event; this made all the difference in the world. Willa developed the entire vision of our wedding from our color scheme to envisioning the most gorgeous floral arrangements I truly have ever seen. Our centerpieces were one of a kind and the bridesmaids and groomsmen loved their bouquets and boutonnieres. Willa was able to take the blank template of the ballroom and turn it into something spectacular with beautiful floral arrangements on the fireplace mantel and gorgeous details for our sweetheart table. She was also available to answer any logistical and ‘wedding etiquette’ questions that popped up during the planning process. She is a true expert when it comes to all things event planning. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience using Wild Heights Events, and I highly recommend their services.